Strategi masa sebenar
Daripada Wikipedia, ensiklopedia bebas.
- Bruce Geryk. "A History of Real-Time Strategy Games". GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/real_time/. Capaian 2008-03-31. "Early computer strategy games adhered firmly to the turn-based concepts of their board game ancestors, where--by necessity--players had time to plan their turns before their opponents had a chance to move. Real-time strategy changed all of that so that games would begin to more closely resemble reality: Time was limited, and if you wasted yours, your opponents would probably be taking advantage of theirs."
- Bruce Geryk. "A History of Real-Time Strategy Games". GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/real_time/. Capaian 2008-03-31. "It wasn't until some time after the game was in development that I decided to call it "real-time strategy"--it seems obvious now, but there was a lot of back and forth between calling it a "real-time war game", "real-time war", "wargame", or "strategy game". I was deeply concerned that words like "strategy" and "wargame" would keep many players from even trying this completely new game dynamic. Before 1992, wargames and strategy games were very much niche markets--with the exception of Sid Meier's work--so my fears were justified. But in the end, it was best to call it an 'RTS' because that is exactly what it was."
- "Top ten real-time strategy games of all time". GameSpy. http://archive.gamespy.com/top10/february04/rts. Capaian 2008-12-02. "You can't really talk about the real-time strategy genre without giving a nod to Dune II, the title that kicked off the phenomena."
Pembacaan lanjut [sunting]
- Chambers, C., Feng, W., Feng, W., and Saha, D. (2005). "Mitigating information exposure to cheaters in real-time strategy games". Proceedings of the international Workshop on Network and Operating Systems Support For Digital Audio and Video (ACM): 7–12. doi:10.1145/1065983.1065986.
- Claypool, Mark (15 September 2005). "The effect of latency on user performance in Real-Time Strategy games". Computer Networks (Computer Networks) 49 (1): 52–70. doi:10.1016/j.comnet.2005.04.008.
- Cheng, D., Thawonmas, R. (November 2004). "Case-based plan recognition for real-time strategy games" (PDF). Proc. of the 5th Game-On International Conference: 36–40. http://www.ice.ci.ritsumei.ac.jp/~ruck/PAP/cgaide04-1.pdf.
- Aha, D., Molineaux, M., Ponsen, M. (7 September 2005). "Learning to Win: Case-Based Plan Selection in a Real-Time Strategy Game". Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development (Springer Berlin / Heidelberg) 3620: 5–20. doi:10.1007/11536406.
- Chan, H.; Fern, A.; Ray, S.; Wilson, N.; and Ventura, C. (2007). "Online planning for resource production in real-time strategy games" (PDF). Proceedings of the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling. http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~afern/papers/icaps07-rts.pdf.