Ciptaanisme atau kreasionisme ialah satu kepercayaan agama bahawa alam semula jadi, dan aspek seperti alam semesta, Bumi, hidupan, dan manusia, berasal dari tindakan ghaib dan mitos penciptaan. Dalam konteks ini, ciptaanisme termasuk kontinum pandangan agama, yang berpelbagai dalam penerimaan atau penolakan penjelasan saintifik seperti evolusi yang menjelaskan asal-usul dan kemajuan fenomena semula jadi. Walaubagaimana pon saya tak tau la
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Gunn 2004, p. 9, "The Concise Oxford Dictionary says that creationism is 'the belief that the universe and living organisms originated from specific acts of divine creation.'"
- Brosseau, Olivier; Silberstein, Marc (2015). "Evolutionism(s) and Creationism(s)". Dalam Heams, Thomas; Huneman, Philippe; Lecointre, Guillaume; Silberstein., Marc (penyunting). Handbook of Evolutionary Thinking in the Sciences. Dordrecht: Springer. m/s. 881–96. ISBN 9789401790147.
- Brosseau, Olivier; Silberstein, Marc (2015). "Evolutionism(s) and Creationism(s)". Dalam Heams, Thomas; Huneman, Philippe; Lecointre, Guillaume; Silberstein., Marc (penyunting). Handbook of Evolutionary Thinking in the Sciences. Dordrecht: Springer. m/s. 881, 884. ISBN 9789401790147.
Creationism is not a single homogenous doctrine ... Evolution, as a process, is a tool God uses to continually create the world. Here we have arrived at another sub-category of creationism called 'evolutionist creationism'
- Haarsma 2010, p. 168, "Some Christians, often called 'Young Earth creationists,' reject evolution in order to maintain a semi-literal interpretation of certain biblical passages. Other Christians, called 'progressive creationists,' accept the scientific evidence for some evolution over a long history of the earth, but also insist that God must have performed some miracles during that history to create new life-forms. Intelligent design, as it is promoted in North America is a form of progressive creation. Still other Christians, called 'theistic evolutionists' or 'evolutionary creationists,' assert that the scientific theory of evolution and the religious beliefs of Christianity can both be true."
- "creationism: definition of creationism in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)". Oxford Dictionaries (Definition). Oxford: Oxford University Press. OCLC 656668849. Dicapai pada 2014-03-05.
The belief that the universe and living organisms originate from specific acts of divine creation, as in the biblical account, rather than by natural processes such as evolution.
Pautan luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Creationism" at the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy by Michael Ruse
- "How Creationism Works" at HowStuffWorks by Julia Layton
- "TIMELINE: Evolution, Creationism and Intelligent Design" – Focuses on major historical and recent events in the scientific and political debate
- "Evolution and Creationism: A Guide for Museum Docents" (PDF). (204 KB) by Warren D. Allmon, Director of the Museum of the Earth
- "What is creationism?" at talk.origins by Mark Isaak
- "The Creation/Evolution Continuum" by Eugenie Scott
- "15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense" by John Rennie, editor in chief of Scientific American magazine
- Human Timeline (Interactive) – Smithsonian, National Museum of Natural History (August 2016)