Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bandaraya lesen||Cebu City|
|Kawasan penyiaran||Metro Cebu, Cebu Province, Bohol, Northern Negros Oriental|
|Jenama||93.1 Brigada News FM|
|Slogan||The Music and News Authority |
Ang Makabagong Tunay na Radyo
|Tarikh siaran pertama||1992|
|Kelas||A / B / C / D|
|Pemilik||Brigada Mass Media Corporation|
|Siaran web||Listen Live via Shoutcast|
DYWF (93.1 FM) - known as 93.1 Brigada News FM - is a music FM station owned and operated by Brigada Mass Media Corporation. The station's studio and transmitter are located at Floor Mariners Court, Port Area, Barangay San Roque, Cebu City.
History[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Formerly owned by Vimcontu Broadcasting Corporation, its first broadcast in 1992 was Smash 93.1.
- Then, it was changed to Crossover 93.1 in the 1997 under the ownership of Mareco Broadcasting Network, Inc..
- In 2003, it changed back to Smash 93.1 and was returned to its original owner, Vimcontu Broadcasting Corporation.
- On September 1, 2009, Smash 93.1 was officially reformatted to Club Radio 93.1.
- In 2013, Brigada News acquired the station and reformatted it as 93.1 Brigada News FM.
Brigada News FM stations[sunting | sunting sumber]
Rencana utama: Brigada Mass Media Corporation § Brigada News FM stations