|Kelahiran||18 Jun 1952|
Seoul, Korea Selatan
|Pusat pendidikan||Universiti Negeri California, Northridge (M.S.)|
Universiti Kebangsaan Seoul
|Pekerjaan||Penerbit rakaman, eksekutif|
|Pasangan||Kim Eun-jin (k. 1984; m. 2014)|
|Hangul||이수만code: ko is deprecated|
|Hanja||李秀滿code: ko is deprecated|
|Perumian Semakan||Lee Suman|
Lee Soo-man (lahir 18 Jun 1952) ialah eksekutif dan penerbit rakaman Korea Selatan, terkenal sebagai pengasas SM Entertainment, syarikat hiburan multinasional yang beribu pejabat di Seoul, Korea Selatan. Beliau juga telah dirujuk sebagai "presiden kebudayaan", kerana beliau merintis Gelombang Korea. Lee bermula sebagai penyanyi pada 1971, ketika beliau belajar di Universiti Kebangsaan Seoul. Beliau menubuhkan SM Entertainment pada 1989, yang menjadi salah satu syarikat pengurusan dan label rakaman terbesar di Korea Selatan.
Diskografi[sunting | sunting sumber]
Album[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Lee Soo-man, 1977
- Lee Soo-man, 1978
- 애창곡집, 1978
- Greatest, 1980
- Lee Soo-man, 1983
- Lee Soo-man, 1985
- 끝이 없는 순간, 1986
- NEW AGE 2, January 1989
- NEW AGE, November 1989
Anugerah[sunting | sunting sumber]
- 1976 MBC Music Festival: 'Top 10 Male Rookie of the Year'
- 1977 MBC Music Festival: 'Top 10 Artist of Year'
- 1997 SBS Seoul Music Award for 'Best Record Producer'
- 2000 Good Deed Artist Prime Minister Commendation Award
- 2002 Korean Culture Content Exportation Awards in Music
- 2003 Korean Culture Content Exportation Awards in Music
- 2004 SBS Music Awards Festival: 'Producer of the Year'
- 2005 Certificate of Merit as Honorary Ambassador of LA given by the Mayor of LA
- The Most Influential Person to Drive the Entertainment Industry from the weekly newsmagazine <Sisa Journal>
- China's South-East Music Chart Awards 'Best Overseas Producer'
- The 12th Korean Entertainment and Art Awards'Entertainment and Art Development Award'
- 2007 1st place as “The No.1 Power in the Entertainment Business” in both overall and music industry from the 3rd anniversary survey of Moneytoday Starnews
- ‘Global Frontier Award’ from the ‘Global CEO Award Winning Company Case Presentation and Awards’ (organized) by the International Business Society
- ‘Global CEO Award Winning Company Case Presentation and Awards’ (organized) by the International Business Society: 'Global Frontier Award'
- 2008 Mnet Golden Disk Award for 'Record Producer of the Year'
- 2009 Château Mouton Rothschild: 'Commanderie de Bontemps'
- 2011 1st place as “The Power Leader of Popular Culture” selected by The Herald Business
- Seoul Cultural Arts Awards for 'Best Popular Music Producer'
- The 2nd Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards: Order of Cultural Merit (the highest honor awarded at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards)
- 1st place as “The 100 Powerful People in Korean Popular Music” selected by the “SOUND”, a popular music magazine
- The 13th Academic Conference by Business Released Society: The first “Small but Strong Business Entrepreneur Award“
- The 2nd Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards: “The Orders of Cultural Merit” (the highest honor awarded at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards)
- The 6th Korea-EU industrial cooperation day: 'Korea-EU Cooperation Award’
- The 1st Korea Music Copyright Awards: 'The Best Record Producer'
- The 11th Proud Korean Awards: “National Prestige Award”
- 2012 The 1st Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards 'Kpop Contribution Award'
- The Korea Society 55th Anniversary Gala: 'Dinner Culture Award Honoree'
- 2016 'Best Producer of Asia Award' / Top Chinese Music The Annual Festival
- First Korean to receive 'Asia Game Changer Award' / Asia Society
- Ranked #1 in 'Cultural Leaders of the Year' / 2016 e-daily Culture Power
- 2017 First cultural figure to receive '2016 Youngsang Diplomat Award'
- 'Best Marketer Award' / 2017 Kotler Awards
- Selected as "Variety500 2017" by Variety Magazine
- 2018 Selected as "International Music Leader 2018" by Variety Magazine
- 2018 Korea-China Management Awards‘Best Marketer’
- 4th place as “An executive who shows best leadership”
- 6th place as “An executive who contributes to the nation’s economic development”
- 10th place as “The best CEO by University students”
- 2019 Selected as "International Music Leader 2019" by Variety Magazine
- 2019 Selected as "Variety500 2019" by Variety Magazine
- 2020 Selected as "2020 Impact List" by Billboard
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Lee Soo Man: Taking Korean Pop Culture Global". Stanford Graduate School of Business. Dicapai pada 18 April 2016.
- ^ "'SM 수장' 이수만, 2017 코틀러 어워드 '최고경영자상' 수상" (dalam bahasa Korea). Dicapai pada 24 October 2018.
Pautan luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- SM Entertainment – Official website