Perbincangan pengguna:Graphium/Arkib 1
Selamat datang ke Wikipedia, Arctic Kangaroo!
Help us[sunting sumber]
- Sadly, I don't. :/ Arctic Kangaroo 09:40, 15 Mac 2013 (UTC)
Tag Amaran[sunting sumber]
Terima kasih kerana membantu Wiki:ms.
- Sila tinggalkan pesanan kepada pengguna lain dalam bahasa Melayu. Mereka mungkin tidak faham bahasa Inggeris.
- Pengguna IP 184.108.40.206 membuang dakwaan yang tidak mempunyai rujukan daripada rencana. --Algazel (bincang) 07:19, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- But I don't know Malay, and I'm just trying my best to help this wiki. So, content I contribute will usually be in English and need translation. :(
- Arctic Kangaroo 07:22, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
I would appreciate it very much if you gave me a reason for deleting my previous conversation within this on-going discussion with you Perbincangan_pengguna:Arctic_Kangaroo&oldid=2951155. It is only polite that you do so. Thanks. --Algazel (bincang) 11:44, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I don't get what you mean? I haven't deleted any discussion on my talk page. Arctic Kangaroo 12:07, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
RE:200,000 rencana[sunting sumber]
- Terima kasih. :D Arctic Kangaroo 10:03, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you bro. Aim for 300,000? I think, it will complete in 2015 or 2016. It's just for target only.--Aplikasi (ʙᴀɴᴛᴜᴀɴ?) 10:44, 22 Mac 2013 (UTC)
Thank you[sunting sumber]
- You're welcome. ;) Arctic Kangaroo 14:03, 21 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Yup, sometimes I live in my brother house at there every two weeks on Thursday or Friday.--파한 Aplikasi 13:28, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
|Bintang Penghargaan Anti–Vandalisme|
|Terima kasih kerana membantu Wikipedia dalam menangani masalah vandalisme selama ini. Selain itu, anda juga sanggup meluangkan masa semata-mata untuk menangani masalah vandalisme disini. Nah, terimalah penghargaan dari saya ini. Apli kasi 14:08, 26 Mac 2013 (UTC)|
- No, not over the years. But I think at the moment, I can only help ms.wiki by fighting vandalism and creating new articles (with the help of your translation). Perhaps, I don't know yet, but I hope that when I go secondary school or even after my PSLE, I can try to learn Malay. For knowing more languages, and also can contribute more here. Anyway, thanks for the barnstar. :) Arctic Kangaroo 14:13, 26 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Good job Artic. Your help is really appreciated here.
- p/s: I don't know that there is a kangaroo in the Artic. — i Wong (bincang) 14:51, 26 Mac 2013 (UTC)
RE:Penukaran nama[sunting sumber]
- I know. Just replying to Izhamwong there. Then, I left a notice on his talk page. Arctic Kangaroo 13:31, 27 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Yup, I think that you've change is okay because you have most knowledge about Singapore. Anyway, thanks for help me to correcting errors about it.--Apli kasi 14:00, 27 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Hehe...It's okay. --Apli kasi 14:24, 27 Mac 2013 (UTC)
RE:My contribution of articles here[sunting sumber]
- Terima kasih. Arctic Kangaroo 15:12, 28 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- Sama-sama means you're welcome.--Apli kasi 15:27, 28 Mac 2013 (UTC)
Hi Arctic Kangaroo. The word "Hacker" does not necessarily have negative
connotions connotations, and in my opinion is certainly not disruptive. Richard Stallman and Linus Torvalds consider themselves "hackers". This is a great, albeit somewhat disorganised, article on the word hacker on the English Wikipedia. If you care to search for usernames incorporating the word "hacker" on the English wikipedia, which I presume is your home wiki, you'll find at least a dozen users including one with the German equivalent of "Master hacker".
We can be rest assured that anyone with a malicious intent but who identifies himself as a "hacker" is harmless, most likely a wet-behind-the-ears schoolboy who is so full of himself that after spending most of his short life finding out where the DOS terminal is on Windows, he can actually use "netstat" to find out his TCP connections. Cheers. --Algazel (bincang) 01:30, 31 Mac 2013 (UTC)
- And, I forget to add, IMHO the "offending" username neither goes against our local guidelines nor the policy on the mother Wikipedia. --Algazel (bincang) 01:38, 31 Mac 2013 (UTC)
Templat:Anwar Ibrahim and Invited[sunting sumber]
- Yup, I hope so because Minang is a new wikipedia that released from incubator on 7 February.파한 Aplikasi 17:16, 10 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- Yup.파한 Aplikasi 17:22, 10 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- Indonesian is a national language of Indonesia and it's close to Malay language. Btw, Minang is a district language of West Sumatera. It's already different between Indonesian and Minang. The closest example between Mandarin and Cantonese. Mandarin already used by Chinese world but Cantonese is some people spoke it.--파한 Aplikasi 17:33, 10 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Hi Arctic, thanks for that questions, It's not the problem if you didn't know Malay. Like MGA73, he/she also an adminship. I think you may ask Aurora about the adminship because he/she is an bureaucrates and maybe he/she can give you an adminship like MGA73.Apli kasi 08:14, 14 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- I know how you can get 500 edits, especially you may give a welcome wish to the new users.Apli kasi 10:10, 14 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Talk back[sunting sumber]
RE:May 2013[sunting sumber]
My contribution in Muras, Galicia was to change local template in this article by the template Templat:Municipalities in Lugo. Because if one day a page title is changed, we will only have to change, in Templat:Municipalities in Lugo. Otherwise, we would have to change 60 pages.
name= parameter of Templat:Municipalities in Lugo must be equal that of the page title. For when I am in a article, like Lugo, the p, b and s button work correctly, otherwise these buttons would link a non-exist page. So if you want use the
name= parameter in Malay, first you must move the templates. --Vivaelcelta (bincang) 19:07, 15 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Thank you ! :)[sunting sumber]
Hi Arctic, thank you so much for your help here. :) >> 16:02, 18 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- Haha, now I see you already can speak Malay. Mm, I still figure what the best signature I want to use, maybe this signature for temporarily only. >> 16:16, 18 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Atas undiannya dalam pemilihan penyelia di Wikipedia bahasa Minang
Wasalam, ‹› ™ 16:07, 18 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Maybe there is some bugs on your computer. :P
- I didn't get any problem when using it. ʙᴀɴᴛᴜᴀɴ? 12:15, 19 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- Saya guna ok je. :P ʙᴀɴᴛᴜᴀɴ? 12:17, 19 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Templat:Talk header[sunting sumber]
Are you aware that this template should not be added to otherwise empty talk pages. That changes the "discussion" tab at the top of the page from a "redlink" into a "bluelink", which may mislead people into thinking there is discussion. ...Aurora... (b) 08:24, 20 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- As you've probably discovered, I'm just repeating the guideline. In any case, you didn't create those articles right? ...Aurora... (b) 08:36, 20 Mei 2013 (UTC)
- Maaf mencelah. Ia dibangkitkan di Wikipedia:Kedai_Kopi_(lain-lain)#Halaman_perbincangan. -- 莫哈末 (Wong) 08:40, 21 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Sorry to interrupt your work...[sunting sumber]
Hello, I'm SNN95...
I'm just a regular editor, not a wikipedia supervisor or something elite in this wikipedia.
I'm ask to you and all the admins in this wikipedia, do you don't mind if I join to greet the new users? Just want to lift up some of admin's load on your shoulders...
10:04, 20 Mei 2013 (UTC)
Anything you ask me?[sunting sumber]
Good :) Now you have FB? So we can talk?
If you're wondering why I blocked the IP without prior warning, the reasons are: a) the articles have been vandalised several times, b) the vandal knows what he's doing - he deleted each article serially ie bit by bit and not at one go which would have allowed small wiki patrollers to notice immediately. I would have warned him had be been caught while deleting parts of the article but it looked like he'd finished his handiwork before I got here. I locked the articles just in case he goes to another machine and repeats his erm 'contribution'. --Algazel (bincang) 13:05, 12 Jun 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry about the edit summary. But you needn't have worried. You're known here. --Algazel (bincang) 13:16, 12 Jun 2013 (UTC)
I did[sunting sumber]
- Sorry. I mean, I'm not sure of the procedure (never done such before). so I need to discuss with Aurora whether there is a need to do a voting. Yosri (bincang) 13:31, 14 Jun 2013 (UTC)
Bls : Welcome back[sunting sumber]
- Sometime the user is new and do not know the rules, thus the warning. Kadang kala pengguna baru tidak faham dengan peraturan, dengan itu sekadar amaran. Yosri (bincang) 03:07, 7 Julai 2013 (UTC)
- You can read the reasons behind it here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Please_do_not_bite_the_newcomers Anda boleh baca alasannya di https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Please_do_not_bite_the_newcomers Yosri (bincang) 03:09, 7 Julai 2013 (UTC)
Hakka Administrator Vote[sunting sumber]
Hi Arctic Kangaroo,
A native Hakka speaker from Malaysia (User:Mnemonic kek) wishes to become an administrator on Hakka wikipedia. Your support for his request here would be gratefully appreciated. He has already created numerous articles. Thankyou very much.
Mengosongkan laman[sunting sumber]
Useless IP (Pancaragam)[sunting sumber]
Those IP have no contribution, and user using those IP can register as personal user, not much worst that what other wiki have done by blocking anonymous IP contribution. IP tersebut tiada sumbangan berguna, dan pengguna IP tersebut boleh mendaftar sebagai pengguna, sama seperti Wiki lain buat menyekat IP tanpa nama. Yosri (bincang) 13:34, 8 Julai 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for tense answer. Actually, I have the following method for blocking, if vandal is persistent/insert false info that I need to check (subtle)/vulgar, I usually block permanently. If the vandal insert questionable info, show knowledge in wiki, minor but repetitive vandal I usually block for 1 year. If the vandal seems to be random testing/newbies/possible honest mistake, I will give 3 warning before 1 year block. Hope this clarifies it. Yosri (bincang) 13:47, 8 Julai 2013 (UTC)