Senarai negara mengikut sistem kerajaan
- 1 Berpresiden / Republik terasing
- 2 Republik berparlimen
- 3 Sistem pemerintahan beraja
- 4 Teokrasi
- 5 Negara satu parti
- 6 Negara junta tentera
- 7 Peralihan
- 8 Nota
- 9 Pautan luar
Berpresiden / Republik terasing[sunting | sunting sumber]
Sistem presiden penuh[sunting | sunting sumber]
SIstem presiden separuh[sunting | sunting sumber]
Republik berparlimen[sunting | sunting sumber]
Sistem pemerintahan beraja[sunting | sunting sumber]
Raja berperlembagaan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Kerajaan komanwel[sunting | sunting sumber]
Raja berpelembagaan separuh[sunting | sunting sumber]
Perdana Menteri (atau setaraf) merupakan esekutif aktif negara, tetapi raja masih memiliki kuasa politik yang kukuh yang boleh digunakan secara bebas berganttung pada kebijaksanaannya.
Sistem beraja mutlak[sunting | sunting sumber]
Teokrasi[sunting | sunting sumber]
Negara satu parti[sunting | sunting sumber]
Negara junta tentera[sunting | sunting sumber]
Peralihan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Somalia (toward semi-presidential republic)
- Sudan (bipartisan Government of National Unity)
- Thailand (toward constitutional monarchy)
- Nepal (toward constitutional monarchy or parliamentary republic)
- Iraq (toward parliamentary republic)
Nota[sunting | sunting sumber]
- The Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR) is a government in exile, located in Tindouf, Algeria. Most of the territory of Western Sahara is under military occupation by Morocco; the rest is administered by the SADR.
- In Bangladesh, a Caretaker government takes over for three months during parliamentary elections. The Caretaker government is headed by a Chief advisor (the last Chief Justice to retire), and a group of neutral, non-partisan advisors chosen from the civil society. During this time, the president has jurisdiction over the Ministry of defense and the Ministry of foreign affairs.
- There is neither a prime minister nor a president of Switzerland. The President of the Swiss Confederation is merely primus inter pares in the Swiss Federal Council, the seven-member executive council which constitutes the government as well as the head of state of Switzerland.
- Bishop of Urgell and President of France serve as ex-officio co-princes
- Raja Nepal memberikan dirinya kuasa mutlak selama tiga tahun pada 2005; dia memberikan buasa mutlak pada pada 21 April, 2006, tetapi kerajaan berpelembagaan belum diteruskan
- Bhutan is in the process of democratization by request of the king.
- UAE is a federation of absolute monarchies, with the federal president drawn from hereditary emirs
- Iran combines the forms of a presidential republic, with a president elected by universal suffrage; and a theocracy, with a Supreme Leader who is ultimately responsible for state policy, chosen by the elected Assembly of Experts. Candidates for both the Assembly of Experts and the presidency are vetted by the appointed Guardian Council.
- The President of Fiji is the actual leader who on 4 December 2006 dissolved the parliament without the prime minister's consent, thereby setting the stage for a coup by the military commander.
- On August 3, 2005, the military of Mauritania staged a coup and declared a two year transitional military dictatorship