Wook Kundor (lahir 1902 (umur 116–117)) memegang rekod perbezaan usia terbesar dalam suatu perkahwinan yang sah. Dia dilahirkan dan tinggal di Terengganu, Malaysia, dan telah berkahwin sebanyak 23 kali. Sejak 2006, dia kini berkahwin dengan Muhamad Noor Che Musa yang dilahirkan pada 1973 (umur 45–46). Pada Julai 2010, Wook Kundor dan suaminya Mohd Noor menyatakan hasrat mendapat anak.
Kesemua suaminya sebelum ini telah meninggal dunia.
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Centenarian desires 23rd husband". BBC News. 2009-09-14.
A 107-year-old Malaysian woman has said she wants to get married again, for the 23rd time, as she fears her husband wants to leave her, says a report.
- "Couple, 33 and 104, reportedly marry". USA Today. Dicapai 2008-10-20.
A 33-year-old man in northern Malaysia has married a 104-year-old woman, saying mutual respect and friendship had turned to love, a news report said Tuesday. It was Muhamad Noor Che Musa's first marriage and his wife's 21st, according to The Star newspaper which cited a report in the Malay-language Harian Metro tabloid.
- Farik Zolkepli (19 Julai 2011). "Centenarian and hubby No. 23 to perform the haj". The Star. Dicapai 2011-07-19.
Wook Kundor, also known as Mek Wook, made headlines when the 109-year-old wo-man married the much younger Mohd Noor in 2006. It was his first marriage and her 23rd. Mohd Noor said he married Wook Kundor because of her deep religious beliefs.
- Nek Wook wants a baby TheStar Online. 18 Julai 2010.
- 108-year-old Wook weaves ‘magic’ to keep younger hubby TheStar Online. 2 Ogos 2010.
|Rencana biografi berkaitan orang Malaysia ini rencana tunas. Anda boleh membantu Wikipedia dengan mengembangkannya.|