power plant Suralaya https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraftwerk_Suralaya[sunting | sunting sumber]
hi, i've created an article about the Suralaya Power Station in the german wiki. this source http://globalenergyobservatory.org/geoid/41517 says, that the owner is PT PLN (Persero) and the Operating Company is PT Indonesia Power Suralaya GBU. i've got 2 questions:
- what does PT PLN (Persero) stand for and what does it mean in english ? PLN stands for Perusahaan Listrik Negara (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perusahaan_Listrik_Negara) but what does PT and Persero mean?
- PT Indonesia Power Suralaya GBU, what is the indonesian name of this company?
- Hi, you're welcomed in the future in Indonesian Wikipedia's embassy (id:Pembicaraan_Wikipedia:Kedutaan). To answer your questions:
- PT stands for id:Perseroan Terbatas, a limited company (English article: en:Joint-stock company)
- id:Persero is a kind of state owned company, therefore it's added after PLN to denote that it's not a private company, but state company.
- id:Indonesia Power is the child company of PLN. According to that article, that company is now currently oversee 8 plants, one of the is in a location called Suralaya. (NB: the article is kinda outdated on that one).
- Let us know if we could be of more help. Bennylin (bincang) 18:31, 14 Ogos 2014 (UTC)