Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky /tʃaɪˈkɒfski/ (bahasa Rusia: Пётр Ильи́ч Чайко́вский[a 1]) (7 Mei, 1840 – 6 November, 1893[a 2]) merupakan seorang komposer Rusia pada era Romantik. Outputnya pelbagai termasuklah simfoni, opera, balet, instrumental, muzik kamar dan lagu. Beliau menulis beberapa konsert dan muzik teater paling popular dalam repertoir klasik, termasuk balet Swan Lake, The Sleeping Beauty dan The Nutcracker, 1812 Overture, First Piano Concertonya, Violin Concertonya, simfoni bernombor tiga akhirnya, dan opera Eugene Onegin.
- Nota ulasan
- Rusia: Пётр Ильи́ч Чайко́вский, tr. Pëtr Il'ich Chaikovskiy IPA: [ˈpʲɵtr ɪlʲˈjitɕ tɕɪjˈkofskʲɪj] ( dengar); often "Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky" /ˈpiːtər ˈɪlɨtʃ tʃaɪˈkɒvski/ in English. His names are also transliterated "Piotr" or "Petr"; "Ilitsch", "Il'ich" or "Illyich"; and "Tschaikowski", "Tschaikowsky", "Chajkovskij" and "Chaikovsky" (and other versions; the transliteration varies among languages). The Library of Congress standardized the usage Peter Ilich Tchaikovsky.
- Russia was still using old style dates in the 19th century, rendering his lifespan as April 25, 1840 – October 25, 1893. Some sources in the article report dates as old style rather than new style. Dates are expressed here in the same style as the source from which they come.
Pautan luar [sunting]
- Tchaikovsky Research
- Tchaikovsky performances on ClassicalTV
- Tchaikovsky cylinder recordings, from the Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project at the University of California, Santa Barbara Library.
- Turgenev and Tchaikovsky (with music samples)
- Gay Love-Letters from Tchaikovsky to his Nephew Bob Davidov
- Music Analysis. Aspects on sexuality and structure in the later symphonies of Tchaikovsky.