Orang Cina British
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kawasan ramai penduduk|
|London, Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton, Liverpool, Glasgow|
|Bahasa Inggeris, Bahasa Kantonis, Bahasa Hakka, Bahasa Mandarin|
|Tiada agama, Kristian, Katolik|
Orang Cina British merujuk kepada orang-orang yang berketurunan Cina di United Kingdom.
Pautan luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Chinese Britain: How a second generation wants the voice of its community heard (BBC News)
- Chinese diaspora: Britain (BBC News)
- Newcastle Chinatown The Chinese community in the North East
- Eastern Blossoms Organisation that aims to foster collaboration between UK Chinese communities.
- LinkChinese Network UK
- (Chinese community) Also known as "The CCG" or "Chinese Community Gateway"
- British Born Chinese
- Chinese Community Development Centre
- Visible Chinese - Guide to Achievers in UK Chinese Culture
- Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding
- The Chinese Community in Northern Ireland
- Old Bailey
- Organisasi Kesenian
- Ricefield Arts and Cultural Centre, Glasgow - the Chinese Visual Arts organisation in Scotland
- Chinese Spectrum Radio - only programme in the UK broadcasting daily in Cantonese.