Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ia bersifat membawa untung (good luck) atau malang (bad luck).
- ia disebabkan nasib diri.
- ia terpakai pada suatu makhluk berakal.
Kepercayaan bahawa jalan kehidupan seseorang bergantung sepenuhnya kepada nasib bertuah atau malang seseorang ditolak oleh ajaran beberapa agama termasuk Islam dan Buddha.
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Rescher, N., Luck: the brilliant randomness of everyday life p. 32. "Luck accordingly involves three things: (1) a beneficiary or maleficiary, (2) a development that is benign (positive) or malign (negative) from the stand point of the interests of the affected individual, and that, moreover, (3) is fortuitous (unexpected, chancy, unforeseeable.)"
- CHANCE News 4.15 ...the definition in the Oxford English dictionary: "the fortuitous happening of an event favorable or unfavorable to the interest of a person"
- Rescher, N., Luck: the brilliant randomness of everyday life p. 28. "Luck is a matter of having something good or bad happen that lies outside the horizon of effective foreseeability."
- Rescher, N., Luck: the brilliant randomness of everyday life p. 32. "Luck thus always incorporates a normative element of good or bad: someone must be affected positively or negatively by an event before its realization can properly be called lucky."
- Rescher, N., Luck: the brilliant randomness of everyday life p. 32. ..."that as a far as the affected person is concerned, the outcome came about "by accident." "