Sex and the City (filem)
Jika anda ingin menilai rencana ini, anda mungkin mahu menyemak di terjemahan Google. Walaubagaimanapun, jangan menambah terjemahan automatik kepada rencana, kerana ini biasanya mempunyai kualiti yang sangat teruk.
Sumber-sumber bantuan: Pusat Rujukan Persuratan Melayu.
|Sex and the City|
|Fail:Sex and the city.jpg
|Pengarah||Michael Patrick King|
|Penerbit||Michael Patrick King
Sarah Jessica Parker
|Penulis||Michael Patrick King|
|Dibintangi oleh||Sarah Jessica Parker
|Muzik oleh||Aaron Zigman|
|Disunting oleh||Michael Berenbaum|
|Pengedar||New Line Cinema|
|Mei 30, 2008|
Sex and the City adalah sebuah adaptasi filem komedi romantis/komedi biru 2008 Amerika siri komedi HBO dari nama yang sama (tersendirinya berasaskan pada buku novel dengan nama yang sama oleh Candace Bushnell) mengenai empat teman perempuan wanita: Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha Jones (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte York Goldenblatt (Kristin Davis), dan Miranda Hobbes (Cynthia Nixon), mengurus dengan hidup mereke sebagai orang yang berusia 40 tahun di New York City. Siri-siri ini sering menggambarkan perbincangan terus terang tentang kisah cinta dan keseksualan.
Perdana dunai mengambil tempat di Dataran Leicester, London, pada Mei 12, 2008, dan diperdanakan pada Mei 28, 2008 di United Kingdom dan Mei 30, 2008 di Amerika Syarikat. Sebuah susulan telah dikeluarkan.
Jalan cerita[sunting | sunting sumber]
Disetkan empat tahun selepas peristiwa-peristiwa penghabisan siri, filem bermula dengan suatu montaj Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) dan Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) berjalan melalui New York dan suatu recap dari adapa yang telah berlaku dalam siri TV dan juga apa yang telah berlaku di antara penghabisan musim enam dan filem. Ia kemudian berloncat ke Carrie dan Big (Chris Noth) melihat pangsapuri dengan niat berpindah masuk sama. Carrie minat dengan sebuah suite penthouse jauh dari julat harga mereka, yang Big selanjutnya bersetuju untuk membayarnya. Meskipun, Carrie mengalami doubts ke atas kebijaksaan aturan ini, menjelaskan bahawa mereak tidak berkahwin, dan oleh itu dia tidak akan mempunyai hak legal pada rumah mereak dalam peristiwa pemisahan. Dia menawar untuk menjual pangsapurinya, dan menghilangkan rasa takutnya, Big bercadang mereka berkahwin.
Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) sedang mencari seimbangan rumah, kerja dan hidup sosial adalah lebih sukar, dan mengaku pada kawan-kawan perempuannya dia tidak mengadakan hubungan seks dengan Steve (David Eigenberg) selama enam bulan. Dia devastated apabila Steve mendedahkan dia telah meniduri dengan perempuan lain, dan selanjutnya Miranda berpisah dari Steve. Samantha (Kim Cattrall) sedang tinggal dengan Smith (Jason Lewis), yang mempunyai suatu pekerjaan televisyen yang berjaya memainkan seorang doktor di sebuah lipur lara masa perdana. Mereka tinggal di sebuah pangsapuri kemewahan di Malibu (berhampiran dengan Los Angeles), di mana Samantha mendapatinya sukar untuk menggunakan waktu untuk dirinya. Dia sedang mengembara sering di antara L.A. dan New York, dan bergelut dengan nafsu berahi tidak henti-henti dengan lelaki lain; jiran sebelah yang tampan dan aktif secara seksual, Dante (Gilles Marini), pada khususnya. Charlotte (Kristin Davis) bergembira dalam perkahwinannya dengan Harry (Evan Handler), dengan anak perempuan angkat mereka, Lily (Alexandra dan Parker Fong).
Carrie diberikan gaun perkahwinan Vivienne Westwood selepas memodelnya untuk suatu gambaran foto dalam Vogue. Carrie membaca kepada Big dari sebuah buku sura tcinta masyhur dia telah pinjam dari New York Public Library. Dia mengusik Big oleh kerana tidak pernah mengirimnya sepucuk surat cinta. Sementara mengembalikan Love Letters of Great Men, Vol. 1 ke perpustakaan, Carrie melihatkan suatu perkahwinan dipegang di sana dan memilihnya untuk tempat sendirinya. Rancangan perkahwinan Carrie bertambah ke sebarang peristiwa mencurahkan, yang Big bermula untuk mengalami keraguan.
Selepas suatu perdebatan dengan Steve di makan malam latihan, Miranda, masih sakit hati tentang percakapan yang tidak bijaksana Steve, memberitahu Big secara berterus-terang bahawa dia dan Carrie adalah gila memikirkan kahwin, oleh kerana perkahwinan akan merosakkan semuanya. Pada hari majlis, Big tidak dapat melalui perkahwinan, tetapi cuba berulang kali menelefon Carrie tetapi gagal. Seorang Carrie yang dibinasakan melarikan diri dari perkahwinan. Big berubah fikiran dan memintas dengan carrie apabila dia melihat limosin Carrie memandu jauh. Carrie, humiliated and betrayed, furiously attacks Big with her bouquet while he earns scathing looks from Miranda and Charlotte. The four women subsequently take the honeymoon that Carrie had booked to Mexico, where they de-stress and collect themselves.
Upon her return to New York, Carrie hires an assistant, Louise (Jennifer Hudson), to help her move back into her old apartment and manage her administration. Charlotte learns she is pregnant after a visit to her doctor. Miranda eventually confesses to Carrie about what happened during the night of the rehearsal dinner, and the two have a brief falling out. After reflecting on the argument she had with Carrie, Miranda agrees to attend couples counseling with Steve, and they are eventually able to reconcile. Samantha begins over-eating to keep from cheating on Smith with Dante, but eventually realizes that their relationship is simply not working, and that she needs to put herself first. The two break up, and she moves back to New York. Charlotte for several months is concerned that something might happen to the baby, because she feels her life seems to be too perfect.
A surprise encounter with Big at a restaurant leaves Charlotte so outraged that she goes into labor. Big drives her to the hospital, and waits until baby Rose is born, hoping to see Carrie. Harry passes on the message that Big would like her to call him, and that he has written to her frequently, but never received a reply. Carrie searches her correspondence, before realizing that Louise has kept his e-mails password-protected from her, after Carrie earlier announced she wished to sever all communication with him. She finds that he has sent her dozens of letters copied from the book she showed him in the weeks before their wedding, Love Letters of Great Men, Vol. 1, culminating with one of his own where he apologizes for screwing it up and promises to love her forever.
One hour before the locks are due to be changed on their shared penthouse apartment, Carrie travels to the home Big had bought for them to collect a pair of blue Manolo Blahnik shoes she had left there. She finds Big in the walk-in closet he had built for her, and the moment she sees him, her anger at his betrayal dissipates. She runs into his arms and they share a passionate kiss. After spending the final hour in their apartment together making up, talking and apologizing to one another, Big proposes to Carrie properly, using one of her diamond-encrusted shoes in place of a ring. They later marry alone, in a simple wedding in New York City Hall, with Carrie dressed in the original dress she had bought in a vintage shop and the blue Manolos. After Big kisses the bride, he whispers into her ear "Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.", a line by Ludwig van Beethoven Carrie read to him from Love Letters of Great Men, Vol. 1 earlier in the film. They hold a get-together at a local diner with their friends. The film ends with the four women around a table in a restaurant, sipping cosmopolitans, and celebrating Samantha's fiftieth birthday, with Carrie making a toast to the next fifty.
Lakonan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Utama[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Sarah Jessica Parker sebagai Carrie Bradshaw
- Kim Cattrall sebagai Samantha Jones
- Kristin Davis sebagai Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Cynthia Nixon sebagai Miranda Hobbes
- Chris Noth sebagai John James "Mr. Big" Preston
- Jennifer Hudson sebagai Louise, pembantu Carrie
- David Eigenberg sebagai Steve Brady
- Jason Lewis sebagai Smith Jerrod
Berulangan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Evan Handler sebagai Harry Goldenblatt
- Willie Garson sebagai Stanford Blatch
- Mario Cantone sebagai Anthony Marantino
- Lynn Cohen sebagai Magda
- Candice Bergen sebagai Enid Frick
- Annaleigh Ashford sebagai Spoiled Label Queen
- Andre Leon Talley (cameo) sebagai eksekutif Vogue (majalah)
- Joseph Pupo sebagai Brady Hobbes, anak lelaki Miranda dan Steve
- Alexandra dan Parker Fong sebagai Lily Goldenblatt, anak perempuan Charlotte dan Harry
- Gilles Marini sebagai Dante
- Monica Mayhem sebagai Dante's Lover #1
- Julie Halston sebagai Bitsy von Muffling
- Daphne Rubin-Vega sebagai perempaun bersuara bayi
Pengeluaran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Perkembangan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Di hujung kendalian Sex and the City pada Februari 2004, telah ada indikasi sebuah wayang sedang dianggapkan berikutnya siri. HBO mengumumkan bahawa Michael Patrick King telah bekerja pada suatu skrip kemungkinan untuk wayang yang dia akan mengarah. Kemudian pada tahun itu, Kim Cattrall enggan bekerja dalam projek memetikkan alasan bahawa skrip dan tarikh mula adalah terlalu memanjangkan dan dia berkeputusan untuk mengambil tawaran lain dalam genggaman. Sebagai akibat, gagasan susulan untuk wayang telah digugurkan.
Ia adalah pada pertengahan 2007 yang rancangan untuk membuat wayang telah diumumkan sekali lagi. Ini dilaporkan diakibatkan selepas keadaan Cattrall diterima bersama dengan siri HBO masa hadapan. Pada Mei 2007 projek ini telah dihentikan selepas HBO berkeputusan ia tidak lagi berada dalam suatu kedudukan untuk memberikan wang pada wayang dengan sendiri. Projek ini telah menada di dalam keluarga Time Warner (para pemilik HBO) dan telah dipilih oleh sister concern New Line Cinema.
Pada Februari 2009 ia telah secara rasmi mengumumkan bahawa sebuah susulan akan dibuatkan termasuk kesemua empat pelakon dan pengarang-pengarah Michael Patrick King.
Perfileman[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film was prominently shot in New York between September-December 2007. The locations included a number of places around Manhattan and a certain portion was shot in Steiner Studios and Silvercup Studios. The shooting was continually interrupted by paparazzi and onlookers with the security and police authorities employed in order to control the crowd. Efforts were taken in order to keep the plot of the film in secrecy, including shooting multiple endings. As a defense strategy, scenes shot in public or in presence of number of extras were termed by Ryan Jonathan Healy and the main cast as "dream sequences".
Pakaian[sunting | sunting sumber]
As in the TV series, fashion played a significant role in plot and production of the movie. Over 300 ensembles were used over the course of entire film. Patricia Field, who created costume designs for the series, also undertook the job in the film. Field has stated that she initially was ambivalent to do the film, for monetary and creative reasons. Field rose to fame particularly after designing for the series from 1998 to 2004, wherein she popularized the concept of using designer clothes with day-to-day fashion.
While dressing the characters for the film, Field decided to stay clear from the latest fashion trends defining the characters and instead focused on the evolution of individual character and the actor portraying it, over the last four years. While Samantha's dressing was influenced by American TV soap opera Dynasty (see Nolan Miller), Jackie Kennedy was the inspiration for Charlotte's clothes. Miranda, according to Field, has evolved the most from the series in terms of fashion. This was influenced significantly by development in actress Cynthia Nixon in past years.
- The iconic and glamorous wedding dress was made by Vivienne Westwood.
- The tutu outfit that Carrie models for the other girls is the same outfit she wears on the show's credits.
- Hats for Vivienne Westwood in the film are made by Prudence Millinery.
- H. Stern loaned more than 300 pieces of jewellery to the film.
- Costumes were also selected from collections by haute couture designer Gilles Montezin.
Muzik[sunting | sunting sumber]
Runut bunyi[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film's soundtrack debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200, the highest debut for a multi-artist theatrical film soundtrack since 2005's Get Rich or Die Tryin', and debuting at #6 on the UK Albums Chart, selling to date more than 55,000 copies.
A second soundtrack, Sex and the City: Volume 2, was released on September 23, 2008, coinciding with the film's DVD release, featuring the British singers Estelle, Craig David, Mutya Buena and Amy Winehouse. It also featured Janet Jackson, Ciara, and Elijah Kelley.
Skor[sunting | sunting sumber]
In December 2008, the orchestral score for the film was released, Sex And The City - The Score, containing 18 tracks of original score composed by Aaron Zigman. Whilst the order of the tracks does not correspond directly to the order that the score is heard in the film, the score soundtrack contains almost every single piece of score that is present in the film.
Pengeluaran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Perdana[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film's international premiere took place on Monday, May 12, 2008 at Odeon West End in London's Leicester Square to the audience of 1700. It was next premiered at Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin on May 15. The film had its New York City premiere at Radio City Music Hall on Tuesday, May 27, 2008.
Penerimaan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Box office[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film has experienced commercial success. Opening in 3,285 theaters, the film made $26.93 million in the US and Canada on its first day. The three-day opening weekend total was $57,038,404, aggregating $17,363 per theater. The film recorded the biggest opening ever for an R-rated comedy and for a romantic comedy, and also for a film starring all women. As of March, 2010, the film has grossed $152,647,258 at the US and Canadian box office, and $262,605,528 in other markets, bringing the worldwide total gross revenue to $415,252,786.
Jawapan kritikan[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film received mixed reviews from critics. As of 28 March, 2010, the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes reported that 49% of critics gave the film positive reviews, based on 172 reviews (53% of positive reviews for their "Top Critics" designation, based on 40 reviews) — with the consensus that "Sex and the City loses steam in the transition to the big screen, but will still thrill fans of the show." Metacritic gave the film a normalized average score of 53% based on 38 reviews.
Brian Lowry of Variety said the film "...feels a trifle half-hearted", while Carina Chocano of the Los Angeles Times stated "[the film] tackles weighty issues with grace but is still very funny". She praised Michael Patrick King's work saying very few movies "are willing to go to such dark places while remaining a comedy in the Shakespearean sense". Colin Bertram of the New York Daily News dubbed the film a "great reunion", and was happy with the return of "The 'Oh, my God, they did not just do that!' moments, the nudity, the swearing, the unabashed love of human frailty and downright wackiness". The Chicago Tribune's Jessica Reeves described it as "Witty, effervescent and unexpectedly thoughtful." Michael Rechtshaffen at The Hollywood Reporter praised the performances of the four leading ladies and said the film kept the essence of the series, but resembled a super-sized episode.
Manohla Dargis of The New York Times found the film "a vulgar, shrill, deeply shallow — and, at 2 hours and 22 turgid minutes, overlong — addendum to a show", while The Daily Telegraph's Sukhdev Sandhu panned the film saying "[the ladies] have become frozen, Spice Girls-style types - angsty, neurotic, predatory, princess - rather than individuals who might evolve or surprise us". Rick Groen of The Globe and Mail slammed the film commenting on lack of script and adding that the characters "don't perform so much as parade, fixed in their roles as semi-animated clothes hangers on a cinematic runway". He gave the film zero stars out of four. Anthony Lane, a film critic for The New Yorker since 1993, called the film a "superannuated fantasy posing as a slice of modern life"; he noted that "almost sixty years after All About Eve, which also featured four major female roles, there is a deep sadness in the sight of Carrie and friends defining themselves not as Bette Davis, Anne Baxter, Celeste Holm, and Thelma Ritter did—by their talents, their hats, and the swordplay of their wits—but purely by their ability to snare and keep a man....All the film lacks is a subtitle: "The Lying, the Bitch, and the Wardrobe."
Ramin Setoodeh of Newsweek speculated that some of the criticism for Sex is derived possibly from sexism: "when you listen to men talk about it (and this is coming from the perspective of a male writer), a strange thing happens. The talk turns hateful. Angry. Vengeful. Annoyed...Is this just poor sportsmanship? I can't help but wonder—cue the Carrie Bradshaw voiceover here—if it's not a case of 'Sexism in the City.' Men hated the movie before it even opened...Movie critics, an overwhelmingly male demographic, gave it such a nasty tongue lashing you would have thought they were talking about an ex-girlfriend...The movie might not be Citizen Kane—which, for the record, is a dude flick—but it's incredibly sweet and touching."
Home video[sunting | sunting sumber]
New Line Home Entertainment released a DVD and Blu-ray release of Sex and the City: The Movie on September 23, 2008. There are two versions of the film released in the US on home video. There is a standard, single disc theatrical cut (version seen in theaters) which comes in fullscreen or widescreen (in separate editions). Both discs are the same, except for the movie presentation. The only features are an audio commentary, deleted scenes, and a digital copy of the film. Also released on the same day as the standard edition is the two-disc special edition, which adds six minutes of footage to the film, along with the commentary from the standard edition DVD and a second disc that contains bonus features, as well as a digital copy of the widescreen theatrical version of the film. The only version of the film released on Blu-Ray is the two-disc extended cut, which is identical to the DVD version of the extended cut.
On December 9, 2008 New Line Home Entertainment released a third edition of Sex and the City: The Movie. This edition is a 4-disc set entitled Sex and the City: The Movie (The Wedding Collection). The 4-disc set features the previously released extended cut of the film on the first disc, the second disc has the bonus features from the extended cut and three additional featurettes, the third disc holds even more special features, and the fourth is a music CD with songs inspired by the movie, including the alternative mix of Fergie's "Labels or Love" from the beginning of the film. The set also comes with an exclusive hardcover book, featuring photos and quotes from the movie, and a numbered certificate of authenticity in a pink padded box.
A fourth edition was also released in Australia. This set contained the two discs from the Sex and the City: The Movie Special Edition and a bonus 'Sex and the City Inspired' Clutch Bag. This clutch being black in colour in a tile or snake skin material.
The DVD has reached the #1 on the UK DVD Top Chart and is the fastest selling DVD release of 2008 in the UK, selling over 920,000 copies in one week. It is way ahead of the 700,000 copies sold for Ratatouille which was, prior to Sex and the City's release, the best selling DVD of 2008 in the UK. Although the record has since been beaten by Mamma Mia!
Susulan[sunting | sunting sumber]
After months of speculation, the cast confirmed in February 2009 that a sequel was in the works. Filming began in August 2009 for a May 27, 2010 release. On 25 February 2009, an article from the website Female First, suggested that stylist Patricia Field had not yet been contracted to work on the sequel and may have been axed, however pictures of the cast filming in New York recently show Field with them on set. Jennifer Hudson has told sources that she would want to reprise her role as Carrie's assistant, Louise.
The sequel officially began filming on September 1, 2009 and will continue until the end of 2009. Photos of all four leading women filming scenes around New York together and separately have emerged, featuring present-day scenes as well as a range of looks believed to be flashbacks from the earlier years of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte's long-standing friendships. Images of Samantha in a wedding dress have also been released. Additionally, scenes featuring prominent characters such as Mr. Big, Magda, Smith Jerrod, Steve Brady and the children of Miranda and Charlotte have been filmed and photographed.
Oscar-winner Penélope Cruz has been reported to appear briefly as a banker. In September 2009, American singer/actress Liza Minnelli confirmed to several media outlets that she will be appearing in a cameo role and that singer/actress Barbra Streisand will also appear. Singer/actress Bette Midler has been photographed on set and was speculated to play the role of Carrie's mother, which she denied, stating she was on the set to support her daughter who was working on the film's production. Teen pop star Miley Cyrus will have one scene where she appears at the premiere of Smith Jerrod's new film, wearing the same dress as Samantha. On October 17 several pictures of Miley filming the scene surfaced online.
Kristen Davis revealed to MTV that the second Sex and the City film will be shorter than the first (which ran for over 2.5 hours) and feature fewer costume changes. However, she states that the production is bigger and that the cast and crew have been working long hours to ensure a quality outcome.
Filming progressed throughout late 2009 in September, October, November and December, with location shoots around New York City and internal shoots in New York City's Silvercup Studios (where the first film and television series were filmed). During these months, the main cast and crew (including all four leading ladies) spent six weeks in Morocco shooting pivotal scenes for the film. Fan-favourite John Corbett was seen on location in Morocco, confirming his speculated involvement in the film as Aidan, who was last seen in 2003 in the television show's sixth season. However, Corbett told Access Hollywood that he wasn't even in Morocco at the time of the filming and that the pictures were taken out of context.
Anugerah dan Pelantikan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- 2008: Best Summer Movie So Far (nominated)
- 2008: Choice Movie Actress: Comedy (Sarah Jessica Parker, nominated)
- 2008: Choice Movie: Chick Flick (nominated)
- 2008: Favorite Cast (Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Chris Noth, nominated)
- 2008: Favorite Song from a Soundtrack (Fergie for "Labels or Love", nominated)
- 2008: Best Summer 2008 Blockbuster Poster (nominated)
- 2009: Excellence in Costume Design for Film - Contemporary (Patricia Field, nominated)
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "'Sex and the City' May Get Big-Screen Treatment". Washington Post. 2004-02-19. Dicapai 2008-05-27.
- "Cattrall declines 'Sex and the City' film". USA Today. 2004-05-26. Dicapai 2008-05-27.
- ""Sex and the City" headed to movie theaters". Washington Post. 2007-07-05. Dicapai 2008-05-27.
- "Sex and the City" Sequel: SJP & Co. Make It Official!, E! Online, February 5, 2009
- "Filming begins on 'Sex and the City' movie". NY Daily News. 2007-09-20. Dicapai 2008-05-27.
- "Sex and The City movie ends filming". RTÉ. 2007-12-06. Dicapai 2008-05-27.
- Plum Sykes. "rebel romance". Vogue. Dicapai 2008-06-01.
- Will Lawrence (2008-05-19). "Sex and the City - The Movie: exclusive on-set report". The Daily Telegraph. London. Dicapai 2008-06-01.
- Missy Schwartz. "'Sex and the City': Secrets from the Movie Set". Entertainment Weekly. Dicapai 2008-06-01.
- Wendy Donahue (2008-05-18). "'Sex and the City' fashions take a starring role in the movie". Chicago Tribune. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2008-06-09. Dicapai 2008-06-11.
- Andrea Vaucher (2007-10-05). "'Sex and the City' returns, with fashion to spare". International Herald Tribune. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2007-10-09. Dicapai 2008-06-11.
- Robin Givhan (2008-05-25). "Sex, the City & Patricia Field". Washington Post. Dicapai 2008-06-11.
- Liz Jones (2008-05-19). "The woman behind the clothes". Daily Mail. Dicapai 2008-06-11.
- New York Magazine article
- Nelson, Shannon (July 29, 2008). "Interview with Couture Designer Gilles Montezin". Pierce Mattie Public Relations New York. Dicapai 2009-00-00. Check date values in:
- Hasty, Katie (2008-06-04). Usher Scores Second Best Sales Debut of '08. Billboard. Retrieved on 2008-06-14
- Singh, Anita (2008-05-12). "Sex And The City stars want London audience to keep plot secret". Telegraph. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- "SEX AND THE CITY - Germany Premiere in Berlin". 2008-05-16. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- "Photo Gallery: 'Sex and the City: The Movie' New York Premiere". WCBS Newsradio 880. 2008-05-28. Dicapai 2008-05-28.
- "Sex and the City (2008)". Box Office Mojo. Amazon.com. Dicapai 2008-07-27.
- Friedman, Josh (2008-06-02). "'Sex and the City' is No. 1 at box office". Los Angeles Times. Dicapai 2008-06-28.
- "Sex and the City". Rotten Tomatoes. Amazon.com. Dicapai 2008-07-05.
- "Sex and the City: The Movie (2008): Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Dicapai 2008-07-05.
- Lowry, Brian (2008-05-15). "Sex and the City Review". Variety. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Carina Chicano (2008-05-30). "Movie Review 'Sex and the City'". LA Times. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Colin Bertram (2008-05-05). "'Sex And The City: The Movie' proves that a great reunion is possible". NY Daily News. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Jessica Reeves (2008-05-31). "'Sex and the City:' Better than ever". Chicago Tribune. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2008-05-31. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Michael Rechtshaffen (2008-05-15). "Film Review: Sex and the City". THR. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2008-05-18. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Manohla Dargis (2008-05-30). "The Girls Are Back in Town". New York Times. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Sukhdev Sandhu (2008-05-28). "Sex and the City review: too many plugs and too few sparks". London: Telegraph. Dicapai 2008-05-30.
- Rick Groen (2008-05-29). "In this case, ladies, bigger is far from better". Globe and Mail. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2008-06-01. Dicapai 2008-05-31.
- Anthony Lane (2008-05-29). "Carrie: "Sex and the City"". The New Yorker. Dicapai 2008-07-05.
- Ramin Setoodeh (2008-05-29). "Sexism and the City". Newsweek. Dicapai 2008-07-12.
- "The 100 Worst Movies of 2008". The Times. London. 2007-10-23. Dicapai 2008-12-26.
- Reed, Rex (2007-12-19). "The 10 Worst Films of 2008". The New York Observer. Dicapai 2008-12-26.
- Morgan, James (2007-12-22). "The Worst Movies of 2008 - Part 1". The Tart. Dicapai 2008-12-26.
- Sandhu, Sukhdev; Robey, Tim (2007-12-18). "Worst films of the year 2008". The Daily Telegraph. London. Dicapai 2008-12-26.
- New Line Planning September Bow for "Sex and the City" Blu-ray, High-Def Digest, July 9, 2008
- Sex And The City 2 Makes A Date
- http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/stylenews/Sex+and+the+City-7475.html Article from Female First online magazine regarding possible absence of Patricia Field as stylist for the sequel
- SATC on set photos
Pautan luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Wikiquote mempunyai koleksi petikan mengenai: Sex and the City (filem)|
- Laman web rasmi
- Sex and the City di Pangkalan Data Filem Internet (IMDb)
- Sex and the City di Allmovie
- Sex and the City di Box Office Mojo
- Sex and the City di Rotten Tomatoes
- Sex and the City di Metacritic
- Movie Review of Sex and the City 2