|Negara asal||United Kingdom|
|Bilangan episod||(Senarai episod)|
|Tempoh siaran||60 minit|
|Siaran asal||1 September 2004 – kini|
Rancangan ini menampilkan pengasuh kanak-kanak profesional Jo Frost, yang menguntukkan setiap episod membantu satu keluarga yang anak mereka di luar kawalan. Menggunakan berbagai-bagai kaedah, dia menunjukkan kepada ibu bapa cara berbeza mendisiplinkan anak-anak mereka dan mengekalkan ketenteraman dalam rumah. Beliau terkenal kerana pendekatan yang baik hati namun tegas.
Sejarah[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Templat:Subs:CURRENTMONTHNAME Templat:Subs:CURRENTYEAR) (|
Supernanny starring Jo Frost was originally broadcast in the UK at the beginning of the Autumn/Winter season on Channel 4 in 2004, following the success of Channel 4's "Cutting Edge" programme ["Bad Behaviour" 22/07/2003 ]. Supernanny is one of Channel 4's most popular shows, reaching nearly 5 million viewers in the first series, with consistently high ratings throughout the series. Supernanny US is also shown on Channel 4 (and its sister channel E4) with respectable viewing figures. The premiere episode for the third series attracted 3.1 million viewers with a 14% audience share. These values are half of those from the previous two series. It is narrated by Nick Frost. The theme song is "Be Good Johnny" by Men at Work (though the show's version is a cover). The fourth series of Supernanny began on 29 August 2007 at 8pm with Beyond The Naughty Step following straight afterwards on E4. The fifth run, broadcast over a year later on Channel 4, began on 24 September 2008.
International versions[sunting | sunting sumber]
Supernanny has been broadcast or slightly adapted in other countries.
United States[sunting | sunting sumber]
ABC created its own version of Supernanny, which has the same title and premise as the original version, and continues starring Jo Frost, however it is narrated by Jeff Bartsch. The series is currently airing its fifth season. A possible spinoff called "Super-Manny," starring male nanny Mike Ruggles, was the subject of 14 November 2008, episode.
Other countries[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Katharina Saalfrank is the Supernanny in the German version, aired on RTL.
- Dorota Zawadzka is the Supernanny in the Polish version, aired on TVN, and a co-host of the talk-show I Ty możesz mieć superdziecko (You too can have a superchild), in which Supernanny analyses episodes from her series, talks to celebrity parents and gives her advice. It is broadcast by TVN Style.
- Rocio Ramos is the Supernanny in the Spanish version, broadcast on Cuatro. Another version with teenagers called S.O.S. Adolescentes is also aired on Cuatro. In the Spanish regions of Catalonia and Basque Country, the original version is broadcast by TV3 with Catalan dubbing and by ETB 1 with Basque dubbing respectively.
- The Dutch version is called Eerste Hulp Bij Opvoeden. The name is a play on Eerste Hulp Bij Ongevallen, the Dutch term for first aid. Other similar programmes exist, such as Schatjes, which use a slightly different concept.
- The Italian version is called S.O.S. Tata. Aired on La7.
- Greek version is aired by Skai TV, with the name Νταντά Πρώτων Βοηθειών (First-aid nanny).
- The Chinese version of Supernanny features supernanny Wo Yao Yige, and is soon to be broadcast on CCTV.
In other media[sunting | sunting sumber]
||Bahagian trivia adalah tidak digalakkan di bawah garis panduan Wikipedia.
Rencana ini boleh diperbaiki dengan menyatukan bahan relevan dan membuang bahan yang kurang sesuai.
- The US animated series Drawn Together spoofed the show in a 2005 episode. In the parody, Supernanny tries to use her powers of discipline to take over the world. She first takes care of Captain Hero (the superhero) by sending him to the Naughty Stool so he will not intervene, and then uses an army of mind-controlled children to invade the White House until Captain Hero re-appears. He stops her by stomping on her foot, which makes her curse out loud. For using profanity, he sends her to the Naughty Stool, at which moment the mind-controlled children break free and tear Supernanny to shreds. Also on that episode, they don't use her actual name which is Jo Frost
- The US animated series South Park spoofed the show in a 2006 episode "Tsst", though unlike the Drawn Together episode, the Supernanny parody was not the focus of the show. In the episode, which also features parodies of Nanny 911 and The Dog Whisperer, Supernanny is one of the nannies called upon to discipline Eric Cartman but his behavior ends up driving her to a mental institution and eating her own excrement yelling "From hell, it's from hell!".
- The character "Miss Foster" portrayed by Sarah Lancashire in the episode Partners in Crime from the television sci-fi show Doctor Who was based on Jo Frost's signature outfit, hairstyle, glasses, voice and body language.
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- TV ratings: August 29 | Media | MediaGuardian
- "ABC Announces Early Pick-ups of Alternative Series for 2008-2009 Season". The Futon Critic. 2008-02-28. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?date=02/28/08&id=20080228abc02.
- Kinon, Cristina. "'Super Manny' Puts a Guy in the Nanny Seat", New York Daily News, 2008-11-14. Dicapai pada 2009-02-20.
- Drawn Together: Super Nanny Recap - TV.com
- Home News Tribune Online[pautan putus]