Lampard bersama Chelsea
|Nama penuh||Frank James Lampard|
|Tarikh lahir||20 Jun 1978 (37 tahun)|
|Tempat lahir||Romford, London, England|
|Tinggi||1.84 m (6 ka 0 in)|
|Posisi permainan||Pemain tengah|
|Kelab terkini||Manchester City
pinjaman dari New York City)
|1994–1995||West Ham United|
|1995–2001||West Ham United||148||(24)|
|1995–1996||→ Swansea City (pinjam)||9||(1)|
|2014–||New York City||0||(0)|
|2014–||→ Manchester City (pinjam)||10||(3)|
|* Kemunculan kelab senior dan gol dikira untuk liga tempatan sahaja dan betul sehingga 8 Disember 2014.
† Kemunculan (Gol).
Frank James Lampard (lahir 20 Jun 1978) merupakan seorang pemain bola sepak professional Inggeris yang bermain sebagai pemain tengah untuk Manchester City secara pinjaman dari New York City FC. Dia merupakan penjaring terbanyak Chelsea sepanjang zaman dan dianggap oleh wartawan dan pakar bola bola sepak sebagai pemain tengah terbaik dari generasinya. Dia telah digambarkan oleh pemegang rekod penjaring terbanyak sebelumnya, Bobby Tambling dan rakan sepasukannya John Terry sebagai pemain terhebat Chelsea.
Lampard memulakan kariernya di West Ham United, dimana ayahnya Frank Lampard, Sr. juga pernah bermain. Dia mendapat tempat dalam pasukan utama pada musim 1997–98, dan pada musim berikutnya dia membantu pasukan menamatkan Liga Perdana di tempat ke-5, paling tinggi dalam kempen Liga Perdana mereka. Pada tahun 2001, dia berpindah ke kelab seteru London Chelsea dengan nilai £11 juta. Pada tahun 2014, dia telah dibebaskan oleh Chelsea selepas 13 tahun bermain untuk kelab itu. Lampard kemudiannya menyertai New York City FC dengan perjanjian dua tahun. Sebagai persedian untuk debut Major League Soccer kelab itu pada tahun 2015, beliau telah dipinjamkan ke Manchester City.
Dari penampilan sulungnya, dia merupakan pemain skuad utama Chelsea dan membuat 164 penampilan Liga Perdana berturut-turut. Lampard merupakan penjaring prolifik kelab London barat itu dan memainkan peranan penting ketika kelab itu memenangi kejuaraan Liga Perdana berturut-turut pada musim 2004–05, 2005–06 dan kejuaraan berganda domestik pada tahun 2007. Dia menandatangani kontrak baru pada tahun 2008, menjadikannya pemain Liga Perdana dengan bayaran tertinggi pada ketika itu, dan menjaringkan gol ketika perlawanan akhir Liga Juara-Juara Eropah pertamanya tahun itu. Dia memenangi pingat pemenang Piala FA keduannya pada tahun 2009, menjaringkan gol kemenangan ketika perlawanan akhir. Ketika musim 2009–10, Lampard membantu Chelsea mendapatkan kejuaraan berganda Liga Perdana dan Piala FA pertama mereka, dan juga merupakan musim paling profiliknya bersama kelab itu, menjaringkan 22 gol liga dan membuat 17 bantuan gol. Pada tahun 2012, Lampard mengetuai Chelsea untuk memenangi Liga Juara-Juara Eropah pertama mereka dan setahun selepas itu untuk memenangi Liga Europa UEFA buat kali pertama. Dia telah dibebaskan oleh kelab itu selepas musim 2013–14.
Tiga kali menjadi Pemain Terbaik Tahunan Chelsea, Lampard merupakan penjaring terbanyak kelab sepanjang zaman dengan 211 gol dalam semua pertandingan. Lampard merupakan salah seorang daripada tujuh pemain, dan merupakan satu-satunya pemain tengah, untuk menjaringkan 150 gol atau lebih dalam Liga Perdana Inggeris. Dia juga berada di tempat kedua dengan bantuan gol terbanyak Liga Perdana, dibelakang Ryan Giggs. Pada tahun 2005, Lampard diundi Pemain Bola Sepak Terbaik Tahunan FWA, mendapat tempat kedua untuk Pemain Terbaik Dunia Tahunan FIFA dan Ballon d'Or. Pada tahun 2010 dia menerima Anugerah Penghormatan FWA.
Di peringkat antarabangsa, Lampard membuat 106 penampilan untuk England sejak penampilan sulungnya pada Oktober 1999, dan menjaringkan 29 gol antarabangsa. Dia telah diundi Pemain Terbaik Tahunan England dua kali berturut-turut pada tahun 2004 dan 2005. Dia bermain di Euro 2004, dimana dia dinamakan dalam pasukan terbaik pertandingan selepas menjaringkan tiga gol dalam empat perlawanan. Dia merupakan penjaring terbanyak England ketika kempen kelayakan Piala Dunia 2006 dengan lima gol, dan bermain di tiga Piala Dunia. Dia merupakan pengambil sepakan penalti England paling prolifik dengan sembilan gol, mengatasi pemegang rekod sebelumnya, Ron Flowers dan Alan Shearer.
- 1 Karier kelab
- 1.1 West Ham United
- 1.2 Chelsea
- 1.3 New York City
- 2 International career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Career statistics
- 5 Honours
- 6 References
- 7 Pautan luar
Karier kelab[sunting | sunting sumber]
West Ham United[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard memulakan kariernya di West Ham United, bekas kelab ayahnya, menyertai pasukan belia pada tahun 1994, idolanya semasa zaman persekolahan merupakan penyerang West Ham, Frank McAvennie. Lampard menyertai West Ham ketika ayahnya merupakan pembantu jurulatih, memasuki sebagai perantis dalam pasukan belia pada tahun 1994 dan menandatangani kontrak professional pada tahun berikutnya. Dia dipinjamkan kepada kelab Divisyen Kedua Swansea City pada bulan Oktober 1995, membuat penampilan sulung ketika kemenangan 2–0 kelab itu ke atas Bradford City dan menjaringkan gol pertama kariernya ketika perlawanan menentang Brighton & Hove Albion. Lampard bermain sembilan kali untuk Swansea sebelum kembali ke West Ham pada bulan Januari 1996.
1995–96[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard membuat kemunculan sulung untuk West Ham pada 31 Januari 1996 ketika menentang Coventry City masuk menggantikan John Moncur. Perlawanan lainnya pada musim itu datang ketika perlawanan terakhir liga, pada 5 Mei 1996, ketika seri 1–1 dengan Sheffield Wednesday. Lampard masuk menggantikan Keith Rowland ketika perlawanan itu.
1996–97[sunting | sunting sumber]
Musim berikutnya Lampard memulakan perlawanan buat kali pertama untuk West Ham, pada 17 Ogos 1996, ketika kekalahan 2–0 di tempat lawan kepada Arsenal sebelum ditukarkan dengan Robbie Slater. Musim Lampard berakhir pada 15 Mac 1997 selepas kakinya patah ketika seri 0-0 ditempat lawan dengan Aston Villa. Diusung keluar dari padang, Rio Ferdinand masuk menggantikannya pada minit ke-31. Dia juga mendapat kad kuning yang pertamanya sebagai pemain West Ham ketika perlawanan itu. Lampard mendakwa dia telah diejek oleh penyokong West Ham United, suatu tindakan yang membuat dia mempertimbang cadangan untuk meninggalkan bola sepak. Dia telah membuat 16 penampilan dalam semua pertandingan untuk The Hammers.
1997–98[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pada musim ini Lampard mengambil nombor 18 dalam skuad dimana sebelum ini dia memakai nombor 26. Ketika hari pertama musim 1997-98, West Ham membuka kempen mereka dengan menentang Barnsley di tempat lawan yang bermain buat pertama kali di peringkat tertinggi bola sepak Inggeris dalam tempoh 110 tahun. Lampard masuk menggantikan Eyal Berkovic pada minit ke-76. Tidak sampai seminit kemudian dia menjaringkan gol kemenangan untuk The Hammers selepas menerima bola dari Michael Hughes dan menendang masuk melepasi penjaga gol Barnsley David Watson. Musim itu juga menyaksikan hatrik pertamanya. Pada 19 November 1997, West Ham bermain menentang Walsall ketika pusingan keempat Piala Liga. Tiga gol Lampard dan satu dari John Hartson sudah cukup untuk membenam Walsall. Lampard membuat 42 penampilan ketika musim 1997–98 dalam semua pertandingan dan menjaringkan sembilan gol.
1998–99[sunting | sunting sumber]
1999–2000[sunting | sunting sumber]
Sebelum permulaan musim, Lampard melanjutkan kontraknya sehingga tahun 2005. Musim West Ham bermula awal setelah melayakkan diri ke Piala Intertoto pada bulan Julai 1999. Pada 24 Julai 1999, Lampard menjaringkan gol pertamanya di peringkat Eropah ketika seri 1–1 di tempat lawan dengan kelab Finland, FC Jokerit. Satu lagi gol ketika perlawanan separuh akhir menentang SC Heerenveen meletakkan West Ham di perlawanan akhir menentang FC Metz. Walaupun kalah 1-0 ketika peringkat pertama di London, West Ham menang 3–1 di Perancis pada 24 Ogos 1999 selepas jaringan dari Trevor Sinclair, Paulo Wanchope dan Lampard. Dengan memenangi pertandingan itu, West Ham layak ke Piala UEFA 1999-2000. Lampard menjaringkan gol pertamanya dalam pertandingan itu pada 16 September 1999, ketika kemenangan 3-0 di tempat sendiri menentang NK Osijek, di mana mereka menang 6-1 secara agregat.
Musim ini juga menyaksikan West Ham membenam Bradford City 5–4 di Upton Park pada bulan Februari 2000. Perlawanan ini dikenali kerana Lampard berebut untuk mengambil sepakan penalti dengan Paolo Di Canio. West Ham mendapat penalti ketika ketinggalan 4-2. Lampard merupakan pengambil sepakan penalti tetap West Ham. Walau bagaimanapun, Di Canio mahu mengambil sepakan itu dan selepas memenangi perebutan bola Di Canio menjaringkan gol penalti untuk menjadikan kedudukan 4-3. Dia menghabiskan musim sebagai penjaring ketiga terbanyak di belakang Paolo Di Canio dan Paulo Wanchope, dengan 14 gol.
2000–01[sunting | sunting sumber]
West Ham menghabiskan sebahagian musim di pertengahan bawah liga pada musim 2000-01. Dari tempat kelima pada musim lepas mereka mengakhiri musim di tempat ke-15. Walaubagaimanapun, Lampard menjaringkan sembilan gol daripada 37 perlawanan hanya di belakang Frédéric Kanouté dan Di Canio. Pada bulan Mei 2001, bapa saudaranya, Harry Redknapp, meninggalkan kelab dengan persetujuan bersama selepas tujuh tahun bersama kelab itu. Ayahnya, Frank, juga meninggalkan kelab itu dan Lampard, di bawah tekanan kerana dikenali sebagai anak kepada Frank Lampard dan layanan buruk terhadap ayahnya oleh West Ham, menyebabkan dia mengambil keputusan untuk berpindah ke kelab lain.. Dia meninggalkan West Ham United untuk menyertai Chelsea dengan yuran £11 juta pada bulan Jun 2001, the Hammers sebelum ini menolak tawaran berganda £15 juta daripada Aston Villa untuk mendapatkan Lampard dan Frédéric Kanouté.
Chelsea[sunting | sunting sumber]
2001–04[sunting | sunting sumber]
Kemunculan sulung Liga Perdana Lampard bersama Chelsea datang pada 19 Ogos 2001 ketika seri 1–1 dengan Newcastle United, manakala kad merah pertamanya ketika menentang Tottenham Hotspur pada 16 September 2001.
Lampard muncul dalam kesemua perlawanan liga Chelsea dan menjaringkan lapan gol ketika musim 2001–02. Dia menjaringkan gol kemenangan ketika perlawanan pembukaan musim 2002–03 ketika menentang Charlton Athletic.
Pada musim berikutnya, dia telah dipilih sebagai Pemain terbaik Bulanan Barclays pada bulan September 2003, dan Pemain terbaik Bulanan Penyokong PFA untuk bulan Oktober. Chelsea menghabiskan musim ditempat kedua ketika musim Liga Perdana Inggeris 2003–04 dibelakang Arsenal dan dia dinamakan dalam Pasukan Terbaik Tahunan PFA 2004 kerana dia mencapai dua angka dalam gol (10) buat kali pertama dalam kariernya, sebagai tambahan empat golnya daripada empat belas perlawanan Liga Juara-Juara Eropah. Chelsea melayakkan diri ke separuh akhir Liga Juara-Juara Eropah. Ketika perlawanan separuh akhir menentang Monaco dia menjaringkan gol, tetapi Chelsea kalah 5–3 secara agregat. Ketika akhir musim, dia muncul ditempat kedua dibelakang Thierry Henry, untuk anugerah Pemain Bola Sepak Terbaik Tahunan FWA 2004.
2004–05[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard bermain kesemua 38 perlawanan Liga Perdana untuk tiga musim berturut-turut pada musim 2004–05. Dia menghabiskan musim dengan 13 gol (19 dalam semua pertandingan), sebagai tambahan enam belas bantuan gol.
Pada bulan Ogos 2004, dia menjaringkan gol kemenangan ketika menentang Southampton dalam Liga, dan terus menjaringkan gol penting selepas dia menjaringkan kedua-dua gol ketika kemenangan 2–0 win ke atas Tottenham. Pada bulan Mac 2005 dia menjaringkan gol dari jarak 30 ela ketika menentang Crystal Palace dalam Liga Perdan dimana Chelsea menang 4–1. Lampard meneruskan musimnya dengan kuat, persembahan bernasnya untuk Chelsea dalam Liga Perdana dan Liga Juara-Juara meningkatkan reputasinya sebagai salah seorang pemain tengah terbaik dunia. Ketika Liga Juara-Juara Eropah 2004-05 dia menjaringkan satu gol daripada Chelsea ketika kemenangan 4–2 ke atas Barcelona membantu Chelsea layak ke suku akhir. Ketika perlawanan suku akhir, dia menjaringkan 3 gol daripada 2 peringkat menentang Bayern Munich membantu Chelsea menang 6–5 secara agregat. Gol keduanya ketika perlawanan pertama adalah satu gol yang menakjubkan; dia mengawal bola hantaran Makélélé dengan dadanya sebelum berpusing dan menjaringkan gol dengan sepakan voli kaki kiri.
Pada bulan April 2005, Lampard menjaringkan kedua-dua gol menentang Bolton Wanderers ketika kemenangan 2–0 dimana ia merupakan perlawanan kemenangan liga untuk Chelsea. Ia juga merupakan trofi utama yang pertama dalam kariernya dan kejuaraan liga utama Chelsea dalam tempoh lima puluh tahun, dengan dua belas perbezaan mata. Dia dinamakan pemain Terbaik Musim Barclays untuk musim 2004–05.Ralat petik: Tag
<ref> tidak ditutup dengan
</ref> He finished as runner-up to Ronaldinho for both the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards. His record of consecutive Premier League appearances ended at 164 (five better than previous record-holder David James) on 28 December 2005, when he sat out a match against Manchester City due to illness. Lampard scored 12 goals in his first 4 months of the 2005–06 season. He scored twice in three separate matches from August to November, including both in a 2–1 win over Aston Villa, making Chelsea the first team to win their first 7 matches in the Premier League. He scored twice again, this time against Blackburn Rovers in a 4–2 win, which included a free-kick from 25 yards. After the match, manager José Mourinho hailed Lampard as the "best player in the world". Chelsea eventually won the Premier League for the second time, in which Lampard was Chelsea's topscorer with 16 league goals. In the Champions League group stages, he scored a free-kick against Anderlecht. Chelsea proggresed to the first knock-out round to face Barcelona, with Lampard scoring a goal in the second leg but Chelsea were eliminated 3–2 on aggregate.
2006–07[sunting | sunting sumber]
Due to a back injury sustained by John Terry, Lampard spent much of the 2006–07 campaign as team captain in his absence. He enjoyed a streak of seven goals in eight games. He scored both goals in a 2–0 win over Fulham and scored his 77th goal for Chelsea from a long range strike in a 3–2 win over Everton on 17 December, overtaking Dennis Wise as Chelsea's highest scoring midfielder. Then in the UEFA Champions League group stages he scored a goal from an extremely tight angle against Barcelona, at the Camp Nou, the match ended 2–2. Lampard finished with 21 goals in all competitions, including a career-high six FA Cup goals. He scored his first Chelsea hat-trick in the third-round tie against Macclesfield Town on 6 January 2007. He scored two goals to help Chelsea to a quarter-final draw with Tottenham Hotspur after having trailed 3–1, and he was named the FA Cup player-of-the-round for his performance. He gave the assist to Didier Drogba in the 2007 FA Cup Final which was the winning goal in extra-time, as Chelsea won it 1–0. In a post-match interview following Chelsea's FA Cup Final victory over Manchester United, Lampard said he wanted to stay at the club "forever".
2007–08[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard's 2007–08 season was hampered by injury. He managed to play 40 matches, 24 of them in the Premier League. This was the fewest number of league games he had played in a season since 1996–97. On 16 February 2008, Lampard became the eighth Chelsea player to score 100 goals for the club in a 3–1 FA Cup fifth-round win over Huddersfield Town. After the final whistle, Lampard removed his jersey and flashed a T-shirt to the Chelsea fans with "100 Not Out, They Are All For You, Thanks" printed across the front. On 12 March 2008, Lampard scored four goals in a 6–1 rout of Derby County. Then in the Champions League quarter-final second leg he scored the winning goal against Fenerbahçe in the 87th minute as Chelsea won 3–2 on aggregate.
On 30 April, Lampard, grieving the loss of his mother a week earlier, decided to play in the second leg of Chelsea's Champions League semi-final against Liverpool, who were eliminated on 4–3 aggregate as he took an emotional penalty in the 98th minute of extra-time, which he scored confidently. In the final against Manchester United, he scored an equalising goal in the 45th minute, as Michael Essien's deflected shot found him as he went to the box with his trade-mark late run, and he scored with a left foot finish. The match ended 1–1 after extra-time and Chelsea eventually lost 6–5 on penalties. He was later named UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year.
2008–09[sunting | sunting sumber]
On 13 August 2008, Lampard signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea worth £39.2 million, making him the highest-paid Premier League player. He started the 2008–09 season by scoring five goals in his first eleven league matches. He scored the 150th goal of his club career with a goal against Manchester City in the Premier League. In October 2008, in the Premier League he scored a chipped goal against Hull City with his left foot; he unleashed a chip from 20 yards that curled and swerved and fooled the goal-keeper as it went into the net. World Cup winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari said after the game: "It was the best goal I have seen, my vote for World Player of the year award will go to him, only a player with his intelligence could have done that". He scored his hundredth career Premier League goal in a 5–0 victory over Sunderland on 2 November. Eighteen of Lampard's hundred goals were penalties. He was named Premier League Player of the Month for the third time in his career in October.
After a streak of matches without scoring, Lampard scored three goals in two games, the first being against West Bromwich Albion and the latter two against Fulham. On 17 January 2009, he made his 400th Chelsea appearance against Stoke City, scoring a stoppage time winner. He again scored a stoppage time winner, this time against Wigan Athletic. Then in the FA cup 4th round, he scored a free-kick from 35 yards against Ipswich Town. He scored twice against Liverpool in the second-leg quarter finals of the Champions League which ended 4–4, but Chelsea won 7–5 on aggregate. Then he provided two assists in the next game against Arsenal in FA Cup Semi-finals which Chelsea won 2–1. Lampard finished the season with 20 goals and 19 assists.[petikan diperlukan] Lampard's 20th goal of the season was the winning goal in the FA Cup Final against Everton, with a left-foot shot from long-range. He repeated the corner flag celebration his father had done after scoring the winning goal in the 1979–80 FA Cup semi-final second leg against Everton. It was the fourth consecutive season that he scored 20 or more goals.[petikan diperlukan] He was named later named Chelsea's Player of the Year for the third time.
2009–10[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard started the 2009–10 season by scoring against Manchester United, in the 2009 Community Shield, in the 72nd minute. The match ended 2–2, and Lampard scored in its penalty shootout which they won 4–1. He scored his 133rd goal for Chelsea in a Champions League match against Atlético Madrid on 21 October 2009, which moved him up to 5th among the club's all-time goalscorers. He had been struggling to score the amount of goals he had in the past seasons however this soon changed as he scored two goals in the 5–0 defeat of Blackburn Rovers on 24 October 2009. On 30 October, he was nominated for the FIFA World Player of the Year award for the sixth straight year.
On 16 December, Lampard scored a crucial 79th minute winning goal against Portsmouth and on 20 December, Lampard scored a penalty against his former club West Ham in a 1–1 draw, however he had to take his spot-kick three times due to players running into the box too early, he nonetheless scored all three. In Chelsea's 7–2 thrashing of Sunderland in January 2010, Lampard scored twice to add to his league tally. On 27 January 2010, Lampard again scored two goals, in Chelsea's 3–0 win over Birmingham City in the Premier League. On 27 February, Lampard yet again scored twice against Manchester City but despite his contribution Chelsea went on to lose the game 4–2 at home, for the first time in 38 games.
Lampard, for the second time in his career, hit four goals in one match against Aston Villa on 27 March 2010 to bring his goal tally past 20, for the fifth consecutive season. This also brought him his 151st Chelsea goal, and it put him as the club's third highest scorer ever, overtaking Peter Osgood's record of 150. Lampard scored in a 3–0 win, again over Aston Villa, in the 2010 FA Cup semi-final. Lampard reached 20 league goals for the first time when he scored twice against Stoke City in Chelsea's 7–0 win on 25 April 2010. This milestone also represented the first time he had hit 25 in all competitions in a season. On 2 May, Lampard scored against Liverpool in the second last game of the season to give Chelsea a vital three points that took them to the top of the league by a single point. He scored one and assisted two other goals in the final match of the season where Chelsea thrashed Wigan Athletic 8–0 at Stamford Bridge to win the 2009–10 Premier League title and give him a remarkable 27 goals in the season. Lampard ended his season lifting the 2010 FA Cup as Chelsea beat Portsmouth 1–0 in the final.
2010–11[sunting | sunting sumber]
The 2010–11 season began brightly for Lampard, being an integral part of Chelsea's system as usual. After a match against Stoke City in August 2010, which Chelsea won 2–0, it was revealed that Lampard was suffering from a hernia, which was successfully operated on. However, he suffered fresh injuries during training in mid-November, and remained sidelined for a further three weeks. Manager Carlo Ancelotti said that he injured his abductor muscle in his leg in training on 11 November, and would not be fit until December. He finally made his comeback after 4 months out injured against Tottenham Hotspur on 12 December, as a substitute in the 75th minute. Lampard scored a penalty in the 3–3 draw between Chelsea and Aston Villa on 2 January 2011, the first after returning from injury. On 9 January, Lampard scored twice and gave one assist in a 7–0 win against Ipswich Town in the FA Cup reaching the landmark of 201 career club goals.
On 1 February, Lampard scored a penalty against Sunderland, then produced an assist, with Chelsea ending up winning the game 4–2. Lampard then assisted for Nicolas Anelka in Chelsea's 2–0 victory gainst Copenhagen, in the Round of 16 match in the Champions League. On 1 March, Lampard scored the winning goal in a crucial 2–1 victory over Manchester United, keeping Chelsea's Premier League title hopes alive. Then in the next game, he scored two goals in Chelsea's 3–1 victory over Blackpool, and also contributed with an assist for John Terry to score.
In April 2011, Lampard scored his 11th goal of the season in a 3–0 victory against former club West Ham. Lampard scored again against Manchester United, but it proved to be only a consolation, as Chelsea lost 2–1 at Old Trafford, thus ending Chelsea's title hopes.
2011–12[sunting | sunting sumber]
After not featuring in Chelsea's 4–1 win against Swansea City on 24 September, Lampard returned to the starting line-up for their Champions League group stage game against Valencia netting an important opening goal in their 1–1 draw. Lampard continued his fine form by netting his fifth Chelsea hat-trick on 2 October, in a 5–1 thrashing of Bolton.
In the eleventh round of the Premier League, Lampard scored the only goal of the match against Blackburn, with a diving header, giving Chelsea a win after two consecutive defeats. After starting the game against Manchester City on the bench, Lampard came on in the second half to score the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 82nd minute. Lampard again proved to be the match-winner again as he scored in the 89th minute against Wolves, with the match finishing 2–1 to Chelsea.
On 25 February 2012, Lampard scored his tenth league goal of the season in Chelsea's 3–0 win against Bolton, becoming the only player to score at least 10 goals in nine consecutive seasons in the Premier League and his 149th all-time league goal.
Eleven days after the sacking of manager Andre Villas-Boas, Chelsea hosted Napoli in the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League Round of 16-second leg, trailing the Naples side 3–1 from the first leg. Lampard helped Chelsea make a remarkable comeback, assisting John Terry from a corner for the second goal and then equalising the aggregate score from the penalty spot with a powerful shot to the left of the goal. Branislav Ivanović sealed Chelsea's victory in extra-time. In the second leg of the quarter-finals of the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League against Benfica, Lampard converted a crucial penalty to give Chelsea a 2–1 win at Stamford Bridge, and helping them advance with an aggregate score of 3–1. He scored the 150th Premier League goal of his career against Fulham in a 1–1 draw on 9 April 2012. In the semifinal of the FA Cup Chelsea defeated Tottenham Hotspur 5–1, in a match that would be remembered for an infamous "goal that never was" awarded to Chelsea's Juan Mata. Lampard assisted Didier Drogba for the first goal, and also scored the fourth goal for the Blues from a free kick 35-yards from goal.
Lampard was pivotal in the semi-finals of the 2011–12 UEFA Champions League against the heavily favoured defending champions Barcelona. Bookmakers had Barcelona on the shortest odds to win a second consecutive Champions League title, and various commentators opined that Chelsea would have to produce their best two games of the season – and hope that Barca played their worst two – to upset the Catalan giants. In the first leg at Stamford Bridge, Lampard stripped Lionel Messi off the ball then played a cross-field pass to Ramires who setup Drogba for the only goal of the game giving Chelsea a 1–0 advantage. In the second leg at Camp Nou, Lampard assumed the captaincy after Terry was sent off early in the game. Down 2–0 to Barca just before half-time, Lampard assisted Ramires' goal with a through-pass which levelled the aggregate score at 2–2 while putting Chelsea ahead on away goals. Chelsea teammate Fernando Torres added another goal in stoppage time to give Chelsea a 3–2 victory overall and produce one of the greatest upsets in the history of European football. This set up Chelsea's match with Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena for the Champions League final.
In the 2012 FA Cup Final, Lampard assisted Didier Drogba's winning goal in 2–1 win over Liverpool, the seventh FA Cup in Chelsea's history as well as the fourth of his career. Lampard captained Chelsea in the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final against Bayern Munich, due to Terry's suspension. It was a match where Chelsea were considered to be the underdogs. After finishing 1–1 in normal time, the game went to a penalty shootout with Lampard successfully converting his team's third spot-kick, helping Chelsea win 4–3 on penalties. As Chelsea's skipper for the match, Lampard lifted the trophy with club captain John Terry. Lampard ended the 2011–12 season as Chelsea's topscorer with 16 goals in all competitions, along with 10 assists.
2012–13[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard missed Euro 2012 with a thigh injury, but did play all of Chelsea's pre-season games, scoring against the MLS Allstars and Brighton and Hove Albion In Chelsea's first game of the new Premier League campaign, Lampard converted a penalty won by Eden Hazard as Chelsea brushed aside Wigan 2–0. In Chelsea's second game of the season, three days later against newly promoted Reading, he again converted a penalty won by Hazard, as Chelsea cruised to a 4–2 win. On 6 October, he scored his third league goal of the season in a 4–1 win against Norwich City. He marked his 500th appearance in the Premier League by scoring in an 8–0 win against Aston Villa on 23 December. On 30 December 2012, Lampard scored a brace as Chelsea came from a goal down in the game against Everton to win 2–1.
In the third round of the FA Cup, Lampard entered in the second half and scored a penalty in Chelsea's victory over Southampton. On 6 January 2013, Lampard's agent Steve Kutner announced that Lampard would not be offered a new contract with Chelsea and would leave when his contract expired in June 2013. On 12 January 2013, Lampard scored a penalty in the 4–0 win over Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium. This goal made Lampard Chelsea's second highest goal scorer of all-time with 194 goals and moved him clear of Kerry Dixon and putting him 8 goals behind Bobby Tambling in first. He scored his 199th goal for Chelsea in a 4–0 FA Cup victory over Brentford on 17 February, becoming Chelsea's all-time leading FA Cup goalscorer with 26 goals. Lampard's 200th Chelsea goal came against his former club West Ham on 17 March 2013, heading home an Eden Hazard cross.
He equalled Bobby Tambling's record with a long range goal into the top left corner from just outside the box in the 61st minute in a league match against Aston Villa on 11 May. Then, later on in the 88th minute, he scored a second goal, breaking the record and securing a 2–1 victory for Chelsea. In the Europa League final on the following Wednesday, 15 May, Lampard captained the London club to a 2–1 victory over Benfica, securing the 11th major trophy of the Roman Abramovich era.
2013–14[sunting | sunting sumber]
On the opening day of the season, Lampard scored a free-kick in a 2–0 win against newly promoted Hull City. On 1 October, he scored his 205th goal for Chelsea in a 4–0 win away to Steaua Bucharest in the UEFA Champions League. On 23 November 2013, Lampard scored his 206th and 207th goals for Chelsea against his former club West Ham in a 3–0 win. Lampard moved to 4th on the all-time Premier League goal-scoring list on 2 December by beating Robbie Fowlers amount of 164 goals. On 22 February 2014, Lampard scored a stoppage-time winner against Everton, initially credited to John Terry but awarded to Lampard by the Dubious Goals Committee, keeping Chelsea in first place. On 2 April he played his 100th Champions League game, losing 3–1 to PSG. On 5 April 2014, Lampard scored 250th goal of his club career in a 3–0 win against Stoke City.
On 23 May 2014, Lampard was included on the list of players released by Chelsea. However, Lampard revealed that any contract talks with Chelsea would be decided after the 2014 World Cup, with a statement saying "he will meet with Chelsea before any consideration of a move elsewhere." On 3 June 2014, Chelsea confirmed Lampard would leave the club.
New York City[sunting | sunting sumber]
On 24 July 2014 Lampard, as a free agent, joined New York City FC on a two-year contract after being released by Chelsea, the club which he had been with for 13 years. It was announced at a live press conference in Brooklyn that he would be joining the club, which will enter Major League Soccer for the 2015 season. Sporting director Claudio Reyna hailed him as "one of the greatest players in world history". Lampard said: "Having seen the vision of this club, I have seen a real long-term plan and I want to be involved and I want to keep on challenging myself."
Manchester City (loan)[sunting | sunting sumber]
He made his debut on 13 September in a 2-2 away draw against Arsenal; he received a yellow card and was substituted at half time for Samir Nasri. He scored his first goal for the club on 21 September with a volley from inside the box, after only being on the field for seven minutes as a substitute, to level the scoreline at 1-1 in a home draw against Chelsea, his former employer for more than a decade. This ended Chelsea's perfect winning streak in the season, but it was a goal which he did not celebrate and described as a very emotional day. In Lampard's first League Cup match for City three days later, he scored the first and last goals as the side defeated Sheffield Wednesday 7–0 at home in the third round. On 27 September, Lampard came on in the 71st minute, only to score another goal to make it 4 goals in 4 matches and his 4th just that week. He made his first Champions League appearance on 30 September in Machester City's indecisive 1-1 draw with Roma, where he also able to re-unite with former teammate Ashley Cole who was on the opposing team.
International career[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard was capped by England at youth level before making his under-21 debut on 13 November 1997 in a match against Greece. He played for the under-21 side from November 1997 to June 2000, and scored nine goals in 19 appearances, a mark bettered only by Alan Shearer and Francis Jeffers. He was capped once by England B, playing in a 2–1 home defeat to Chile on 10 February 1998.
Lampard earned his first cap for England on 10 October 1999 in a 2–1 friendly win over Belgium, and scored his first goal on 20 August 2003 in a 3–1 win over Croatia. Lampard became only the eighth English player to earn his 100th England cap, doing so in a World Cup qulifier against Ukraine, on 10 September 2013.
Euro 2004[sunting | sunting sumber]
He was bypassed for Euro 2000 and the 2002 World Cup, and had to wait until Euro 2004 to participate in his first international competition. England reached the quarter-finals with Lampard netting three goals in four matches. He scored against France and Croatia in the group stages, and in the quarter-final he equalised for England in the 112th minute against Portugal, bringing the scoreline to 2–2 but England lost on penalties. He was named in the team of the tournament by UEFA.
Post Euro 2004[sunting | sunting sumber]
He became a regular in the squad following the retirement of Paul Scholes, and was voted England Player of the Year by fans in 2004 and 2005. He was England's top-scorer in their 2006 World Cup qualifying campaign with 5 goals. He scored two crucial goals in the qualifiers, the first against Austria in a 1–0 win, and the second, the winning goal against Poland.
2006 World Cup[sunting | sunting sumber]
In England's first game of the tournament against Paraguay, Lampard was named Man of the Match as England won 1–0. Though Lampard played every minute of England's 2006 World Cup matches, he went scoreless as England were eliminated in the quarterfinals by Portugal on penalties, and he was one of the three England players who missed their penalties, alongside Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher.
2007–09[sunting | sunting sumber]
He scored in a 2–1 loss to Germany in a friendly at the new Wembley in 2007. He was booed by England supporters while coming on as a second-half substitute during England's Euro 2008 qualifying match against Estonia on 13 October 2007, and finished with one goal (in a 3–2 loss to Croatia on 21 November) as England failed to qualify for the tournament. He scored his first international goal in two years in a 4–0 win over Slovakia in March 2009, and also created another for Wayne Rooney. Lampard's goal was the 500th England goal scored at Wembley. On 9 September 2009, Lampard struck twice in England's 5–1 win against Croatia which secured their place at 2010 World Cup.
2010 World Cup and wrongly disallowed goal[sunting | sunting sumber]
In the round-of-16 match of the 2010 FIFA World Cup against rivals Germany, Lampard had a first-half shot at goal that bounced off the crossbar and from TV replays was clearly seen to cross the goal line. If counted, it would have tied the game 2–2. However, neither the referee nor the linesman saw it as a goal, and play was continued. In the second-half, Lampard hit the cross-bar again, with a 30-yard free-kick. The final score was a 4–1 win for Germany, eliminating England from the tournament.
As England exited the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Lampard had already achieved the record of having made 37 shots on goal without scoring in a World Cup tournament, more than any other player since 1966.
Euro 2012[sunting | sunting sumber]
On 8 February 2011, it was announced that Lampard would captain the national team against Denmark in a friendly played the next day after both Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard were absent through injury. In the Euro 2012 qualifiers, Lampard netted two goals for England, both penalties. The first against Wales in a 2–0 win, and the latter vs Switzerland in a 2–2 draw, making Lampard England's most prolific penalty taker ever. In November 2011, Lampard captained England to a 1–0 friendly victory over current World Champions Spain, a game in which he scored the only goal. On 31 May 2012, he was ruled out of the Euro 2012 due to a thigh injury. He was subsequently replaced by Jordan Henderson.[petikan diperlukan]
2014 World Cup qualification[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard started England's first game in qualification and starred as England thrashed Moldova 5–0, with Lampard scoring his 24th and 25th England goals. His first goal was England's 100th ever penalty and his second was a header from a cross from Glen Johnson, after Steven Gerrard was substituted he captained the side.
2014 World Cup[sunting | sunting sumber]
On 12 May 2014, Lampard was named in the 23-man England squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and a week later he was named vice-captain. On 24 June, for the last game of the group stage, Lampard captained his England side to draw with Costa Rica 0–0.
Retirement[sunting | sunting sumber]
Personal life[sunting | sunting sumber]
His father is Frank Lampard, Sr., the former West Ham United player and assistant manager who was still associated with the club when Lampard junior was playing for them. His mother Pat died in April 2008 aged 58 as a result of pneumonia. Lampard's uncle is Harry Redknapp and his cousin is Redknapp's son Jamie Redknapp.
In 2000, Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer appeared on a sex video that was filmed at the holiday resort of Ayia Napa in Cyprus. Channel 4 aired a brief clip as part of their 2004 documentary Sex, Footballers and Videotape, claiming it was used to "remind the viewer that this is based on real life." On 23 September 2001, Lampard, along with three other Chelsea players was fined two weeks wages by the club for his behaviour whilst on a drinking binge on 12 September. Lampard and the others had abused American tourists at a Heathrow hotel, just 24 hours after the 11 September attacks. A hotel manager stated "they were utterly disgusting. They just didn't seem to care about what had happened".
It was reported by Mensa that Lampard showed an unusually high IQ score during neurological research carried out by the Chelsea doctor, Bryan English. English stated that "Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests".
Relationships[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lampard lives in Surrey and London. He has two daughters with his former fiancée, Spanish model Elen Rivas, Luna (born 22 August 2005) and Isla (born 20 May 2007). His autobiography, Totally Frank, was published in August 2006. In mid-February 2009, it was reported that Lampard and Rivas had split in November 2008 after seven years together.[petikan diperlukan]
On 24 April 2009, Lampard was involved in a radio confrontation with James O'Brien on the London radio station LBC 97.3. Newspapers had reported that following Lampard's split from Rivas their children were living with her in a small flat while Lampard had converted their family home into a bachelor pad. Lampard phoned in, objecting to criticism and asserting that he had fought "tooth and nail" to keep his family together.
Career statistics[sunting | sunting sumber]
Club[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|West Ham United||1995–96||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||—||2||0|
|Swansea City (loan)||1995–96||9||1||0||0||0||0||—||—||9||1|
|Manchester City (loan)||2014–15||10||3||0||0||1||2||2||0||0||0||13||5|
|New York City||2015||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
International[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Sehingga match played 24 June 2014.
|England national team|
International goals[sunting | sunting sumber]
Honours[sunting | sunting sumber]
- West Ham United
- UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 1999
- FA Premier Academy Under-19 League: 2
- Champions: 1998–99, 1999–2000
- FA Youth Cup: 1
- Winners: 1999
- Runners-up: 1996
- South East Counties League: 2
- Champions: 1995–96, 1997–98
- FA Premier League (3): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10
- FA Cup (4): 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12
- Football League Cup (2): 2004–05, 2006–07
- FA Community Shield (2): 2005, 2009
- UEFA Champions League (1): 2011–12
- UEFA Europa League (1): 2012–13
- FIFA Player of the year Silver Award (1): 2005
- Ballon d'Or Silver Award (1): 2005
- FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2005
- PFA Fans' Player of the Year (1): 2005
- FWA Tribute Award (1): 2010
- Premier League Player of the Season (2): 2004-05, 2005–06
- PFA Team of the Year (5): 2004-05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009-10
- FIFA/FIFPro World XI (2): 2005, 2008
- UEFA Midfielder of the year: 2008
- England Player of the Year Award (2): 2004, 2005
- ESM Team of the Year (3): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009-10
- UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament (1): 2004
- UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match (1): 2008
- FA Cup Final Man of the Match (1): 2007
- Premier League Player of the Month Award (4): September 2003, April 2005, October 2005, October 2008
- Premier league player of the decade (Official Statistics): 2001-10
- Barclays Merit Award (164 consecutive Appearances)
- Chelsea Player of the year: 2004, 2005, 2009
- Best player of FA Cup: 2006-07, 2008–09, 2009-10
- Best player of Carling Cup: 2004-05, 2006–07
- Premier League leader in assists (3): 2004-05: 16 assists, 2005-06: 10 assists, 2009-10: 17 assists
- Premier League 20 Seasons Awards : Premier League 500 Club
- Top Scorer
- 2006-07 FA Cup Top Scorer (1): 2006-07
- All time top Goalscorer of Chelsea FC: 211 goals
- Top goalscorers by season of Chelsea FC (5): 2004-05, 2005–06, 2007-08, 2011–12, 2012–13
References[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Hugman, Barry J. (2005). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946–2005. Queen Anne Press. p. 358. ISBN 1-85291-665-6. Ralat petik: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "PFA_358" defined multiple times with different content
- "Frank Lampard joins New York City – reaction as Chelsea veteran quits Stamford Bridge". The Mirror. Retrieved 1 June 2014
- Skillen, Charlie (10 September 2013). "As Lampard joins Moore, Charlton, Shilton and Beckham in winning 100th cap, is it time to rank him among the England greats?". Daily Mail (London).
- World Football: The Top 10 Midfielders of the Past Decade. Bleacher Report (21 January 2011).
- Barlow, Matt (31 October 2008). "Scolari and Terry hail Chelsea 'world beater' Frank Lampard". Daily Mail (London).
- "Brad Friedel's Barclays Premier League appearance record ends". Premier League. Diperoleh pada 17 May 2013.
- Liga Perdana Inggeris 2009–10
- "Chelsea wait proves worthwhile for Lampard –". UEFA official website. 20 May 2012.
- "Frank Lampard". The Times (London). Diperoleh pada 26 June 2010.
- "All Time Player Records". http://www.premiersoccerstats.com/. Diperoleh pada 6 December 2013.
- Players. Premierleague.com.
- "To be Frank...Lampard". FourFourTwo. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 20 February 2011. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 31 January 1996". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Welcome to the Wonderful World of West Ham United Statistics Frank Jnr Lampard". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 17 August 1996". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Aston Villa v West Ham United". www.11v11.com. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Lampard hits out at Hammers". www1.skysports.com. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 9 August 1997". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 19 November 1997". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Premier League 1998–99". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Harry Redknapp". www.officialplayersites.com. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Football: Lampard's cracker; West Ham United 1 Heerenveen 0.(Sport)". www.highbeam.com. Diperoleh pada 29 November 2013.
- "Game played 24 July 1999". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 24 August 1999". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Game played 16 September 1999". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- Harry Redknapp. Harry Redknapp – The Autobiography. John Blake publishing. ISBN 9781843589426.
- "West Ham 5–4 Bradford City". BBC Sport. 12 February 2000. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Premier League 1999–2000". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Premier League 2000–01". www.westhamstats.info. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Redknapp leaves West Ham". Daily Telegraph (London). 9 May 2001. Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- Winter, Henry (29 November 2003). "On the spot – Frank Lampard". Daily Telegraph (London). Diperoleh pada 28 November 2013.
- "Chelsea agree £11m Lampard deal". BBC News. 11 June 2001.
- Chelsea 2–2 Monaco BBC Sport, 5 May 2004
- "Henry named FWA player of year". Chinadaily.com.cn. 11 May 2004. Diperoleh pada 1 March 2014.
- "Premier League – Statistics". Premier League. 7 July 2008. Diperoleh pada 7 July 2008.
- "Chelsea 2–1 Southampton". BBC News. 28 August 2004.
- "Tottenham 0–2 Chelsea". BBC News. 15 January 2005.
- "Chelsea 4–2 Barcelona". BBC News. 8 March 2005.
- Stylish Chelsea seize command uefa.com, 6 April 2005
- "Ronaldinho scoops European award". BBC Sport. 28 November 2005. Diperoleh pada 9 December 2006.
- "Ronaldinho wins world award again". BBC Sport. 19 December 2005. Diperoleh pada 9 December 2006.
- "Lampard 164 and out". The Guardian (London). 29 December 2005. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- "Chelsea 2–1 Aston Villa". BBC Sport. 24 September 2005.
- "Match Report: Everton 3 Chelsea 2". Chelsea F.C. 17 December 2006. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.[pautan putus]
- "Lampard triumphs in FA Cup award". BBC Sport. 30 March 2007. Diperoleh pada 9 April 2007.
- "Mourinho proud of Chelsea players". Eurosport. 20 May 2007. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 21 May 2007. Diperoleh pada 20 May 2007.
- "Frank and the Full 100 Club". Chelsea F.C. 17 February 2008. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.[pautan putus]
- Barlow, M. (17 February 2008). "A ton of thanks – Lampard's salute after reaching Chelsea milestone". Daily Mail (London). Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 23 October 2012. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- "Striking it rich – football's top ten highest earners are revealed". Mail Online. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- "Lamps signs mega deal". Malaysian Star Online. 13 August 2008. Diperoleh pada 13 August 2008.
- "Frank Lampard and Chelsea put a stop to Hull's capital gains". Telegraph.co.uk. 29 October 2008. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- PA Sport (2 November 2008). "Scolari hails centurion Lampard". The World Game. Diperoleh pada 5 May 2014.
- "THE LAMPARD 100 GOAL PUZZLE – PART TWO". Chelsea FC. 6 November 2008. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.[pautan putus]
- "Rafa and Lamps claim Prem gongs". TeamTalk. 15 November 2008. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 19 December 2008. Diperoleh pada 15 November 2008.
- "Drogba, Lampard See Chelsea Past West Brom". IBN Live. Diperoleh pada 3 January 2009.
- Smith, David (29 December 2008). "Lampard rallies team-mates after Chelsea's title bid falters at Fulham". Daily Mail (London). Diperoleh pada 3 January 2009.
- "England stars Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard and John Terry on short list for FIFA World Player of the Year". Mail Online. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- McNulty, Phil (27 March 2010). "Chelsea 7 – 1 Aston Villa". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 28 March 2010.
- McNulty, Phil (9 May 2010). "Chelsea 8 – 0 Wigan". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 9 May 2010.
- Pengelly, Martin (12 November 2010). "Chelsea's Frank Lampard out for 'two to three weeks' with new injury". The Guardian (London). Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- Tottenham 1–1 Chelsea: Gomes Saves Late Drogba Penalty To Deny Champions Vital Win After Gifting Blues’ Leveller. Goal.
- "Chelsea Vs Aston Villa Highlights". Football Locks. 4 May 2007. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 29 December 2007. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- (Portugis) Sunderland vs Chelsea Escalações e Estatísticas[pautan putus]. Goal.
- (Portugis) Chelsea vs Man Utd Escalações e Estatísticas[pautan putus]. Goal.
- (Portugis) Blackpool vs Chelsea Escalações e Estatísticas[pautan putus]. Goal.
- (Portugis) Chelsea vs West Ham Escalações e Estatísticas[pautan putus]. Goal.
- "Man Utd 2–1 Chelsea". BBC Sport. 8 May 2011.
- (Portugis) Chelsea vs Norwich City Comentário AO VIVO. Goal.
- "Report: Chelsea v Swansea City – Barclays Premier League – ESPN Soccernet". Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- Burt, Jason (28 September 2011). "Valencia 1 Chelsea 1: match report". The Daily Telegraph (London).
- (Portugis) Valencia arranca empate com Chelsea no final. Goal.
- (Portugis) "Bolton W vs Chelsea:play-by-play". Goal.
- (Portugis) www.goal.com. www.goal.com (27 September 2012).
- (Portugis) Chelsea vence o City dentro de casa. Goal (27 September 2012).
- "Wolves 1–2 Chelsea". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- "Chelsea 3–0 Bolton". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- (Portugis) Chelsea consegue classificação dramática. Goal.
- (Portugis) Champions: Chelsea vence e vai para a semi. Goal (27 September 2012).
- (Portugis) Tottenham vs Chelsea Escalações e Estatísticas[pautan putus]. Goal.
- "How Chelsea can edge past Barcelona to reach the UEFA Champions' League final". Periscope Post. 24 April 2012. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 3 September 2013. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- "Messi makes a mess of things for Barcelona". U-T San Diego. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- "MATCH REPORT: BARCELONA 2 CHELSEA 2 (2–3 ON AGG)". Chelseafc.com. Diperoleh pada 1 March 2014.[pautan putus]
- (Portugis) Chelsea elimina Barça e vai para final. Goal.
- (Portugis) Chelsea é campeão da Copa da Inglaterra. Goal (27 September 2012).
- "Chelsea captain Lampard relishes underdog role – The Globe and Mail". Toronto. Diarkibkan daripada yang asal pada 24 May 2012.
- (Portugis) Chelsea é campeão da Champions League. Goal.
- McNulty, Phil. (19 May 2012) Chelsea 1–1 Bayern Munich (aet, 4–3 pens). BBC Sport.
- "Frank Lampard ruled out of England's Euro 2012 squad". BBC Sport. 31 May 2012.
- "MATCH REPORT: MLS ALL-STARS 3 CHELSEA". Chelseafc.com. Diperoleh pada 12 May 2014.[pautan putus]
- "MATCH REPORT: BRIGHTON 3 CHELSEA 1". Chelseafc.com. Diperoleh pada 12 May 2014.[pautan putus]
- Sanghera, Mandeep. (22 August 2012) Chelsea 4–2 Reading. BBC Sport.
- Sanghera, Mandeep. "Chelsea 4–1 Norwich". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- Phillips, Owen. "Chelsea 8–0 Aston Villa". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- Ladyman, Ian (30 December 2012). "Everton 1 Chelsea 2: Lampard delivers again as Blues recover from early blow to move back into third place". Daily Mail (London).
- "Southampton v Chelsea – 5th Jan 2013". .skysports.com. 5 January 2013. Diperoleh pada 1 March 2014.
- "Frank's finished: Lampard's Chelsea career ENDS in June, with no hope of reprieve". Daily Mirror (London). 6 January 2013. Diperoleh pada 7 January 2013.
- "Agent confirms Lampard's Chelsea exit". FIFA.com. 7 January 2013. Diperoleh pada 7 January 2013.
- "Chelsea beat Stoke 4–0 at the Britannia Stadium". Sky Sports. 12 January 2013. Diperoleh pada 12 January 2013.
- "FRANK LAMPARD 194 CHELSEA GOALS". Official Chelsea F.C. website. 14 January 2013. Diperoleh pada 14 January 2013.[pautan putus]
- "Premier League Chelsea too good for Brentford in FA Cup". Sky Sports. 17 February 2013.
- James, Stuart (11 May 2013). "Frank Lampard determined to stay after breaking Chelsea goal record". London: The Guardian.
- Wallace, Sam (15 May 2013). "Rafa Benitez's parting gift: Chelsea win Europa League". The Independent (London).
- "LAMPARD SIGNS". Chelsea F.C. 16 May 2013. Diperoleh pada 16 May 2013.[pautan putus]
- "Frank Lampard signs new one-year contract at Chelsea". The Guardian (London). 16 May 2013. Diperoleh pada 16 May 2013.
- Ornstein, David. "Chelsea 2–0 Hull City". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- Saj Chowdhury. "Steaua Bucharest 0–4 Chelsea". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- Bevan, Chris (23 November 2013). "West Ham United 0–3 Chelsea". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 1 March 2014.
- Young, Colin (2 December 2013). "He's passed Fowler and has Henry, Shearer and Lampard in his sights... so, will Rooney become the sharpest shooter of them all?". Daily Mail (London).
- "Goals panel ruins Terry's Chelsea return". ESPN.co.uk. 27 February 2014.
- Phillips, Owen (22 February 2014). "Chelsea 1–0 Everton". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 1 March 2014.
- "Ronaldo and Lampard reach century of matches – UEFA Champions League – News". UEFA.com. Diperoleh pada 12 May 2014.
- "MATCH REPORT: CHELSEA 3 STOKE CITY 0". Chelsea F.C. 5 April 2014. Diperoleh pada 6 April 2014.[pautan putus]
- "Clubs submit retained and released lists". Premier League. 23 May 2014. Diperoleh pada 23 May 2014.
- "Chelsea let Lampard and Cole leave club". ITV. 23 May 2014. Diperoleh pada 23 May 2014.
- "Lampard to decide Chelsea future after World Cup". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 23 May 2014.
- "Frank Lampard: Chelsea midfielder to leave Stamford Bridge". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 3 June 2014.
- "Frank Lampard: New York City FC sign ex-Chelsea midfielder". BBC Sport. 24 July 2014. Diperoleh pada 24 July 2014.
- Peck, Brooks (24 July 2014). "Frank Lampard unveiled as NYCFC's fourth player on two-year deal". Yahoo! Sports. Diperoleh pada 24 July 2014.
- BBC Sport - Frank Lampard: Man City boss confirms loan deal until January
- McNulty, Phil. "Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- McNulty, Phil. "Manchester City 1-1 Chelsea". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 21 September 2014.
- "Man City 7-0 Sheff Wed". BBC Sport. 24 September 2014. Diperoleh pada 24 September 2014.
- Keegan, Mike. "Hull City 2-4 Manchester City". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 4 October 2014.
- McNulty, Phil. "Manchester City 1-1 Roma". BBC Sport. Diperoleh pada 4 October 2014.
- "1990–2000". England Football Online. Diperoleh pada 9 June 2013.
- "England Under-21 Goalscorers". The Football Association. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 16 December 2008. Diperoleh pada 9 June 2013.
- Courtney, Barrie (21 March 2004). "England – International Results B-Team – Details". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Diperoleh pada 9 June 2013.
- Chris Hatherall (5 July 2004). "Four All-Star Lions". The Football Association. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 27 December 2008. Diperoleh pada 12 April 2007.
- "And the winner is..". The Football Association. 20 January 2005. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- "England 2–1 Poland". BBC News. 12 October 2005.
- "England 1–0 Austria". BBC News. 8 October 2005.
- McNulty, Phil (10 June 2006). "England 1–0 Paraguay". BBC News.
- "Frank Lampard". ESPNsoccernet. Diperoleh pada 9 December 2006.
- McKenzie, Andrew (22 August 2007). "England 1–2 Germany". BBC News.
- "Barnes angered by Lampard booing". BBC Sport. 14 October 2007. Diperoleh pada 18 October 2007.
- "England cruise to victory". The Football Association. 28 March 2009. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- England 5 1 Croatia England recreate Magic of Munich goal.com
- Garside, Kevin (27 June 2010). "England v Germany: Frank Lampard's disallowed goal highlights stupidity of Fifa". The Daily Telegraph (London).
- Rogers, Simon (27 June 2010). "England v Germany: match statistics". The Guardian (London).
- "Frank Lampard to captain England against Denmark". BBC Sport. 8 February 2011. Diperoleh pada 8 February 2011.
- (Portugis) País de Gales vs Inglaterra Escalações e Estatísticas. Goal.
- "England 2–2 Switzerland". BBC News. 4 June 2011.
- (Portugis) www.goal.com. www.goal.com (27 September 2012).
- "Lampard handed England armband". ESPNSoccerent. 14 August 2012.
- McNulty, Phil. (7 September 2012) Moldova 0–5 England. BBC Sport.
- McNulty, Phil. (11 September 2012) England 1–1 Ukraine. BBC Sport.
- "San Marino 0–8 England player ratings". Daily Mirror (London). 22 March 2013.
- "World Cup 2014: England name Ross Barkley in squad". BBC Sport. 12 May 2014. Diperoleh pada 3 August 2014.
- "Frank Lampard: England midfielder named vice-captain". BBC Sport. 18 May 2014. Diperoleh pada 3 August 2014.
- "England's World Cup ended without even the scant consolation of a victory as they played out a tame draw with Costa Rica in Belo Horizonte.". BBC Sport. 24 June 2014. Diperoleh pada 3 August 2014.
- "Frank Lampard retires from duty after 106 caps". BBC Sport. 26 August 2014. Diperoleh pada 26 August 2014.
- "Frank Lampard announces retirement from international football after 106 caps and 29 goals for England". Daily Mail (London). 26 August 2014. Diperoleh pada 26 August 2014.
- Abrams, Jonny (15 September 2009). "Top Ten: Educated Footballers". blog.sport.co.uk. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 21 June 2012. Diperoleh pada 26 September 2010.
- Stephen Naysmith (15 August 2004). "Channel 4 to show alleged Premiership sex video". CBS Interactive Inc. Diperoleh pada 23 November 2008.
- "Chelsea four fined for drunken abuse". The Daily Telegraph (London). 23 September 2001. Diperoleh pada 13 September 2014.
- "Footballer Frank Lampard reported to have a high IQ". Mensa. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 2 July 2013. Diperoleh pada 12 March 2009.
- "Lampard confirms his place on the right wing". Daily Mail (London). 7 November 2007. Diperoleh pada 26 June 2010.
- "Rives gives birth to footballer's second daughter". nowmagazine.co.uk. Diperoleh pada 8 May 2014.
- Christine Bleakley and Frank Lampard engaged after LA proposal | Mail Online
- "Lampard vents anger at 'heartless' comments live on radio". The Independent (London). 24 April 2009. Diperoleh pada 25 April 2009.
- "Frank Lampard's call to LBC: The full transcript". The Independent (London). 24 April 2009. Diperoleh pada 25 April 2009.
- "Frank Lampard profile". Chelsea F.C. official website. Diperoleh pada 25 December 2013.[pautan putus]
- "Frank Lampard profile". Soccerbase. Diperoleh pada 25 December 2013.
- Includes other competitive competitions such as the FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup
- (Inggeris) Lampard Profil Frank Lampard pada National-Football-Teams.com
- "Frank Lampard". EU-Football.info. Diperoleh pada 23 May 2014.
- "Frank Lampard". englandfootballonline.com. Diperoleh pada 12 July 2014.
- "Frank Lampard". englandbettingodds.com.
- "Ronaldinho wins world award again". BBC Sport.
- "Ronaldinho scoops European award". BBC Sport.
- "Lampard scoops award from writers". BBC Sport.
- "Lamaprd wins PFA fans' Player of the Year". Chelsea F.C.
- "Lampard celebrates FWA tribute". SkySports.
- "SEASONAL AWARDS 2004/05". archive.org. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 11 December 2006.
- "FA Premier League 2005/2006 fixture". Football-Lineups.
- "Frank Lampard Manchester City". Football-Lineups.
- Beaard, Raymond. "FIFPro World XI 2004/2005". FIFPro World Players' Union.
- "UEFA Club Football Awards". UEFA.com. 1 May 2011.
- "Frank Lampard's England career - in pictures". The Guardian (London).
- "ESM XI". rsssf.com.
- "UEFA EURO 2004™ - News". archive.org. Diarkibkan daripada asal pada 7 July 2004.
- "My Football Facts & Stats - Premier League - Player of the Month Awards". myfootballfacts.com.
- "Player of the year awards". Chelsea F.C.
- "Barclays Premier League Statistics - ESPN FC". espnfc.com.
- "Most assists Premier League 05/06". Statbunker football.
- "Most assists Premier League 09/10". Statbunker football.
- "Football Extravaganza starts 20 Seasons celebrations". premierleague.com.
- "FA Cup 2006/2007 » Top Scorer". worldfootball.net.
- "Frank Lampard: Chelsea midfielder to leave Stamford Bridge". BBC Sport.
- "Chelsea Player Statistics (2004-05)". mychelseafc.com.
- "Previous Statistics". mychelseafc.com.
- "Chelsea Player Statistics (2007-08)". mychelseafc.com.
- "Chelsea Player Statisrtics (2011-12)". mychelseafc.com.
Pautan luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Wikimedia Commons mempunyai media berkaitan: Frank Lampard|
- Frank Lampard – Rekod persaingan FIFA
- Frank Lampard – Rekod persaingan UEFA
- Laman web Soccerbase: Frank Lampard's
- Profil ESPN
- Profil Sky Sports
- Profil Liga Perdana Inggeris
- Profil Goal.com