Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Jika anda ingin menilai rencana ini, anda mungkin mahu menyemak di terjemahan Google. Walaubagaimanapun, jangan menambah terjemahan automatik kepada rencana, kerana ini biasanya mempunyai kualiti yang sangat teruk.
Sumber-sumber bantuan: Pusat Rujukan Persuratan Melayu.
|Transformers: Dark of the Moon|
Poster keluaran untuk pawagam
Lorenzo di Bonaventura
|Dibintangi oleh||Shia LaBeouf
|Muzik oleh||Steve Jablonsky|
|Disunting oleh||Roger Barton
|Jun 23, 2011(MIFF)
Jun 29, 2011 (Amerika Syarikat/Kanada)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (juga dikenali sebagai Transformers 3) ialah sebuah filem cereka sains-aksi 2011 Amerika. Ia merupakan filem ketiga aksi langsung siri filem Transformers, arahan Michael Bay dan terbitan Steven Spielberg. Ia adalah sekuel kepada Transformers dan Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen dan ditayangkan pada 29 Jun, 2011. Filem ditayangkan dalam format 2D biasa, Real D 3D danIMAX 3D]], featuring Dolby Surround 7.1 sound.
Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson dan John Turturro memainkan semula watak bintangan mereka, bersama kepulangan Peter Cullen sebagai suara Optimus Prime dan Hugo Weaving sebagai suara Megatron. Ehren Kruger, yang bekerjasama dalam penulisan filem dahulu, sekali lagi terlibat dalam penulisan filem. Despite having been initially confirmed for the film, and with the film already into principal photography, it was announced that Megan Fox would not be reprising her role from the previous two films. With Fox's character (Mikaela Banes) being dropped, Sam was assigned a new love interest, portrayed by English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Also, Roberto Orci dan Alex Kurtzman, having written the last two films, did not return for this installment in the series, which Orci had earlier somewhat anticipated, fearing the duo would "risk getting stale". Bay has stated this would be his last installment in the series. In May 2011, it was announced that Paramount Pictures had bumped Transformers: Dark of the MoonTemplat:'s release date of July 1, 2011, two days earlier, June 29, in order to receive an early response to footage. The film was then released one day earlier, June 28, in select 3D and IMAX theatres, nationwide. The film currently stands as the 42nd highest-grossing film of all-time.
Plot[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pada 1961, kapal angkasa Cybertron, Ark, yang membawa ciptaan yang mampu menamatkan perang antara Autobots dan Decepticons, terhempas on the far side of the moon. Hempasan ini dikesan dari Bumi oleh NASA, lalu Presiden John F. Kennedy authorizes a mission to put a man on the moon as a cover for investigating the craft. Pada 1969, kru kapal angkasa Apollo 11 mendarat di permukaan Bulan untuk explore the craft.
Pada masa sekarang, the Autobots membantu tentera Amerika Syarikat dalam mengelakkan konflik serata dunia. Semasa misi ke Chernobyl untuk menyiasat suspected Alien technology, Optimus Prime finds a fuel cell from the Ark, discovering it had survived its journey from Cybertron. The Autobots diserang Shockwave yang mampu melarikan diri. After learning of the top-secret mission to the moon, the Autobots travel there to explore the Ark. There they discover a comatose Sentinel Prime – former Autobot leader – dan ciptaannya, The Pillars, a means of establishing a Space Bridge antara dua titik tempat untuk memindahkan jisim teleport matter. After returning to Earth, Optimus uses the energy of his Matrix of Leadership to revive Sentinel Prime.
Sementara itu, Sam Witwicky is frustrated that he is unable to work with the Autobots dan juga gagal mendapatkan perkerjaan. He also becomes envious of the close relationship between his new girlfriend, Carly Spencer, and her boss Dylan Gould. After finding work, Sam is provided information by his co-worker Jerry Wang about the Ark before he is assassinated by Laserbeak – a condor-like Decepticon. Sam contacts the now-retired Seymour Simmons, and together they realize that Megatron and the Decepticons are murdering people connected to the American and Russian space missions to the Ark. They locate two surviving Russian cosmonauts who reveal satellite photos of hundreds of Pillars being stockpiled on the moon. Sam realizes that the Decepticons raided the Ark long before the Autobots mission and intentionally left Sentinel and five Pillars behind to lure the Autobots into a trap - Sentinel being key to activating the Pillars and the Decepticons lacking the means to revive him. The Autobots rush to return Sentinel to their base for protection but Sentinel betrays them and kills Ironhide, revealing he had made a deal with the Decepticons to ensure the survival of the Cybertronian race.
Sentinel uses the Pillars to transport hundreds of concealed Decepticons from the moon to Earth and Carly is captured by Gould, who is revealed to be in the Decepticons' service. The Autobots are exiled from Earth at the demand of the Decepticons to avoid war but as their ship leaves Earth it is destroyed by Starscream, seemingly killing the Autobots. The Decepticons, led by Megatron and Sentinel, seize Chicago as their agents place Pillars around the world. Gould reveals to Carly that the Decepticons plan to transport their homeworld of Cybertron to the Milky Way to use the resources and enslaved humans of Earth to rebuild their world. Sam teams with Robert Epps to go into Chicago and save Carly, but they are nearly killed by Decepticon forces before the Autobots intervene; revealing they concealed themselves during the launch of their ship to convince the Decepticons they were destroyed.
Working together, the Autobots and human soldiers manage to rescue Carly and destroy Soundwave, Barricade, Starscream and Shockwave with Optimus using Shockwave's arm-cannon to blast the Control Pillar, disabling the Space Bridge. Sam confronts Gould as he reactivates the Control Pillar. Sam knocks Gould into the Pillar, electrocuting him. Bumblebee and Ratchet arrive and destroy the Control Pillar, permanently disabling the Bridge and causing the partially transported Cybertron to implode. Optimus and Sentinel fight while Carly convinces Megatron that he will be replaced as leader of the Decepticons by Sentinel. Sentinel severs Optimus's right-arm and prepares to execute him when Megatron intervenes, incapacitating Sentinel. Optimus attacks Megatron, decapitating and killing him. Sentinel pleads for his life but Optimus executes him. With the Decepticons defeated, Carly and Sam are reunited and the Autobots accept that with Cybertron gone, Earth is now their home.
Senarai Pelakon[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Shia LaBeouf sebagai Sam Witwicky
- Josh Duhamel sebagai Lt. Colonel Tentera Amerika Syarikat William Lennox
- John Turturro sebagai Seymour Simmons
- Tyrese Gibson sebagai USAF Chief Robert Epps
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley sebagai Carly Spencer
- Patrick Dempsey sebagai Dylan Gould
- Kevin Dunn sebagai Ron Witwicky
- Julie White sebagai Judy Witwicky
- John Malkovich sebagai Bruce Brazos
- Frances McDormand sebagai Charlotte Mearing
- Lester Speight sebagai Hardcore Eddie
- Alan Tudyk sebagai Dutch
- Ken Jeong sebagai Jerry Wang
- Glenn Morshower sebagai General Morshower
- Buzz Aldrin sebagai Himself
- Bill O'Reilly sebagai Himself
Suara[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Peter Cullen sebagai Optimus Prime
- Leonard Nimoy sebagai Sentinel Prime
- Hugo Weaving sebagai Megatron
- Tom Kenny sebagai Wheelie
- Reno Wilson sebagai Brains
- Charlie Adler sebagai Starscream
- Jess Harnell sebagai Ironhide
- Robert Foxworth sebagai Ratchet
- Frank Welker sebagai Shockwave & Soundwave
- James Remar sebagai Sideswipe
- Francesco Quinn sebagai Dino/Mirage
- George Coe sebagai Que/Wheeljack
- John DiMaggio sebagai Leadfoot
- Ron Bottitta sebagai Amp/Roadbuster
- Keith Szarabajka sebagai Laserbeak
- Greg Berg sebagai Igor
Produksi[sunting | sunting sumber]
As a preemptive measure, Michael Lucchi and Paramount announced a July 1, 2011 release date in IMAX 3-D for another Transformers film before completion of Revenge of the Fallen. Director Michael Bay responded, "I said I was taking off a year from Transformers. Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3—they asked me on the phone—I said yes to July 1—but for 2012—whoops! Not 2011! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots."
On October 1, 2009, Bay revealed that Transformers: Dark of the Moon had already gone into pre-production, and its planned release was back to its originally intended date of July 1, 2011, rather than 2012. Filming started in May 2010, with shooting locations including Chicago, Florida, and Moscow. Due to the revived interest in 3-D technology brought in by the success of Avatar, talks between Paramount, Industrial Light & Magic and Bay had considered the possibility of the next Transformers film being filmed in 3-D. Testing has been performed in bringing the technology into Bay's work. Bay was reluctant to film with 3-D cameras since in test he'd found them to be too cumbersome for his filming style, but he didn't want to implement the technology in post production either since he was not pleased with the results.
According to various published sources, Megan Fox's absence from the film was due to Bay ultimately choosing not to renew her role in light of her comparing him and his work ethics to Adolf Hitler, although representatives for the actress said that it was her decision to leave the film franchise. Bay later revealed that Fox's comments comparing him to Hitler particularly angered executive producer Steven Spielberg, which affected Bay's decision to remove her. "I wasn't hurt," Bay stated, "because I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy." With Fox not reprising her role, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was chosen to play Sam's new love interest. Ramón Rodríguez was initially planned to be in the film, in a role bigger than the one he had in Revenge of the Fallen, but he was dropped during early production.
In a hidden extra for the Blu-ray version of Revenge of the Fallen, Bay expressed his intention to make Transformers 3 not necessarily larger than Revenge of the Fallen, but instead go deeper into the mythos, give it more character development, and make it darker and more emotional. Shortly after the release of Revenge of the Fallen, Orci said he would like to introduce Unicron "for scale's sake", and Unicron is briefly shown in a secret Transformers 3 preview feature in the Revenge of the Fallen Blu-ray disc. Ultimately the producers decided to forgo a plot involving the planet eating transformer, and no further comments are ever made on the subject. Having been called Transformers 3 up to that point, the film's final title was revealed to be Dark of the Moon in October 2010.
On March 19, 2010, the script was said to be finished, and pre-shoots began on April 7, 2010 in Northwest Indiana, specifically around Gary, which portrayed Ukraine, and Los Angeles. Filming began on May 18. The first six weeks took place in Los Angeles, locations included Sherman Oaks, Fourth Avenue and 5. Main. The next four weeks were spent in Chicago. Locations filmed in Chicago included LaSalle Street, Michigan Avenue, Bacino's of Lincoln Park at 2204 North Lincoln Avenue and around the "Sears Tower". The scenes set in Michigan Ave featured a substantial amount of pyrotechnics and stunt work. Filming in Detroit was planned to take place in August but the Chicago shoot was extended until 1 September. In late September the production moved to Florida, just before the launch of Space Shuttle mission STS-133.
While filming in Washington, the crew shot on the National Mall, Bay stated that there would be a car race on the location. Two further locations announced were the Milwaukee Art Museum and the former Tower Automotive complex on Milwaukee's north side, currently under redevelopment for mixed use as well as the city's equipment yard. Filming was scheduled to take place there after work was done in Chicago. On September 23, filming was done at the former city hall in Detroit, MI. On October 16, work was done at the Johnson Space Center in Texas with intent to shoot a scene set in the late 1960s utilizing extras with period fashion and hairstyles. One day of shooting was also done at the Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia. Other planned filming locations included Africa, Moscow, and China. About 70 percent of the film was shot in 3-D, using Arri Alexa and Sony F35 cameras, while other footage was shot in the anamorphic format on 35mm film and converted into 3D in post production. 35mm film was used for scenes filmed in slow motion, and scenes which required higher image quality than the HD digital 3D cameras could provide, such as closeups of faces or shots of the sky. 35mm cameras were also used for scenes where the 3D cameras proved to be too heavy, or were subject to strobing or electrical damage from dust. Filming was officially completed on November 9, 2010.
As with the 2007 film, in which Bay recycled footage from his earlier film Pearl Harbor, Dark of the Moon has been found to contain footage from the Bay's The Island. Dark of the Moon cost a reported $195 million to produce, with the cost of the 3D filming accounting for $30 million of the budget.
Kemalangan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pengfileman ditangguhkan sementara pada 2 September, 2010 di Hammond, Indiana, apabila seorang pelakon tambahan cedera parah semasa during a stunt. Kemalangan berlaku apabila sebuah tali keluli terputus dari kereta yang sedang ditunda, akibat kimpalan yang gagal, mengena kereta pelakon tambahan lalu merosakkan tengkoraknya. Pelakon tambahan, dikenali sebagai Gabriella Cedillo, terpaksa menjalani pembedahan otak. Kecederaan itu has left her permanently brain-damaged, lumpuh sebelah kiri dan mata kirinya dijahit tutup. Paramount mengambil tanggungjawab terhadap kemalangan itu, lalu menanggung segala kos perubatan Cedillo. Nevertheless, pada 5 Oktober, keluarga Cedillo filed a lawsuit, which cites seven counts of negligence terhadap Paramount, D.W. Studios dan pelbagai lagi pembela (tidak termasuk Bay), dengan jumlah tuntutan pampasan melebihi $350,000.
Pada 11 Oktober, 2010, while filming a chase scene at 3rd Street and Maryland Avenue, SW, a Washington DC Metropolitan Police K9 Unit SUV melanggar Camaro that portrays Bumblebee in the film. Kawasan telah ditutup polis DC, dan ia tidak jelas mengapa SUV itu berada disana. Kedua-dua pemandu tidak tercedera, namun kereta Camaro itu rosak teruk.
Pemasaran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Most of the characters returned for Hasbro's new toyline, which came out on May 16, 2011. In October 2010, Entertainment Tonight previewed the behind-the-scenes filming in Chicago. Following that, the official film website was changed with the logo and the release date under it.[petikan diperlukan] A two-minute teaser trailer was announced on November 27, and was posted to the web on December 9, 2010. A thirty-second television advertisement for the film aired during Super Bowl XLV on FOX on February 6, 2011.[petikan diperlukan] The first full theatrical trailer was released on April 28, 2011. A 3D trailer was released on May 20, 2011 with the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D, which would complete the promotional campaign for Dark of the Moon. The very first clip was released on May 18. A second clip was released the next day on May 19. The promotional costs brought the cost of producing and marketing the film to a total of $270 million.
Runut bunyi[sunting | sunting sumber]
The album was released on 14 Jun, 2011. Lagu Linkin Park berjudul "Iridescent" is the lead single for the film, continuing the streak of the band's songs as the theme songs of the film series. The single follows "What I've Done" being used in the 2007 film, dan "New Divide" bagi filem 2009. Video muzik bagi "Iridescent" diarahkan Joe Hahn. Two other singles were released specifically for the soundtrack, "Monster" by Paramore and "All That You Are" by the Goo Goo Dolls. Several other unreleased songs make their debut on the album, including "The Pessimist" by Stone Sour and "The Bottom" by Staind.
Skor[sunting | sunting sumber]
Penovelan[sunting | sunting sumber]
In May 2011, the novelization, junior novel and graphic novel of Transformers: Dark of the Moon were released. Both the novel and the graphic novel featured Skids and Mudflap as supporting characters, but they were missing from the junior novel. The graphic novel made reference to several Autobots from the IDW tie-in comics who died in the stories between Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon.
Mainan video[sunting | sunting sumber]
Activision developed a video game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS. The trailer for the Dark of the Moon video game was released in February 2011. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game were developed by High Moon Studios, who had previously developed Transformers: War for Cybertron. Behaviour Interactive developed the Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game. The game was released in North America on June 14, 2011.
Pengeluaran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Transformers: Dark of the Moon premiered at the Moscow International Film Festival on June 23, 2011. Linkin Park performed a special outdoor concert in Red Square in Moscow on the same night in celebration of the event. Initially scheduled to be released on July 1, 2011, the release was brought forward to June 28, 2011. Originally set to be released in both conventional and IMAX theaters, it was announced in November 2010 that no IMAX 3D shots were made for the film.
Sambutan kritik[sunting | sunting sumber]
The film has received generally negative reviews from film critics, with many praising the film's visual effects and 3D action sequences, but criticizing the below average acting and script; film review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gave Dark of the Moon a score of 36% based on 224 reviews and a rating average of 4.8/10, saying "Its special effects — and 3D shots — are undeniably impressive, but they aren't enough to fill up its loud, bloated running time, or mask its thin, indifferent script."
Roger Ebert gave the film one out of four stars, calling it "a visually ugly film with an incoherent plot, wooden characters and inane dialog. It provided me with one of the more unpleasant experiences I've had at the movies." Richard Roeper likewise panned the film, giving it a D and saying that "rarely has a movie had less of a soul and less interesting characters."
Several critics were highly critical of the ineffectiveness of the film's two young stars. Peter Travers stated the two "couldn't be duller." The Philadelphia Inquirer stated that Shia LaBeouf "plays Witwicky as if he had a ferocious case of attention deficit disorder. After two films, his fidgeting isn't cute anymore." James Berardinelli said that LaBeouf "has sunk to greater levels of incompetence here. It's hard to call his posturing and screaming 'acting.'" Much of the criticism towards Rosie Huntington-Whiteley compared her in an unfavorable light to Megan Fox. Lou Lumenick said that her "'acting' makes...Megan Fox look like Meryl Streep in comparison." Baz Bamigboye gave his review of the film the title 'Come back Megan Fox, all is forgiven...'.
In a more positive review, Ain't It Cool News called it "the best entry in the Michael Bay-directed franchise." IGN gave the film a 7 out of 10, also stating that it was the best of the franchise. E! Online graded the film a B+ while noting if this is truly the end of a trilogy, its main antagonists should have played more of a part. Website Daily Bhaskar also praised the film, rating it 3 and a half out of five stars, citing it as an improvement to the previous film and how it 'gives fans something to cheer about'. CinemaScore polls reported that the average grade moviegoers gave the film was an A on an A plus to F scale.
Neil Schneider of Meant to be Seen, a website focused on stereoscopic 3D gaming and entertainment, remarked that "while Transformers: Dark of the Moon had the scrapings of a really good story, this 3D movie was shot with a 2D script." On the topic of 3D, Schneider said "Transformers 3 was a mix of native stereoscopic 3D camera capturing and 2D/3D conversion (as a 3D tool), and most was done very well." He added, "At a minimum, Transformers 3 demonstrates that fast cutting sequences are indeed possible and practical in stereoscopic 3D. More than that, it was a comfortable experience and helped exemplify great use of stereoscopic 3D with live action and digital characters. That said, I think they still could have taken it much further."
Charlie Jane Anders of io9.com believed that some elements of the film were deliberate self-references to Michael Bay's own sense of under-appreciation after the backlash to Transformers 2. "After a few hours of seeing Shia get dissed, overlooked and mistreated, the message becomes clear: Shia, as always, is a stand-in for Michael Bay. And Bay is showing us just what it felt like to deal with the ocean of Haterade — the snarking, the Razzie Award, the mean reviews — that Revenge of the Fallen unleashed." She went on to say that the film's frequent, often jarring shifts in tone were an intentional endorsement of Michael Bay's own filmmaking style. "Tone is for single-purpose machines. Consistency is for Decepticons. Michael Bay's ideal movie shifts from action movie to teen comedy to political drama with the same well-lubricated ease that his cars become men. By the time you've finished watching, you will speak Michael Bay's cinematic language."
Box office[sunting | sunting sumber]
Transformers: Dark of the Moon has earned $281.5 million in North America, setakat Julai 14, 2011[update], and $423.9 million in other territories, setakat Julai 14, 2011[update], for a worldwide total of $705.4 million. On its first weekend worldwide it made $382.4 million, marking the second-largest opening of all time behind that of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ($394.0 million) and the largest for Paramount/Dreamworks. With another breaking record, it made the largest worldwide debut at IMAX venues, with $23.2 million. With $418.0 million by Monday, it crossed the $400-million-mark worldwide in 6 days, matching the record first set by Spider-Man 3 to reach the amount the fastest. With $511.1 million ($214.0 million in North America and $297.1 million in other territories), it reached the $500-million-mark worldwide in record time, 9 days, surpassing the previous record of 10 days which was held by Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
In the United States and Canada, from its early Tuesday screenings (9:00 p.m. showings), Dark of the Moon brought in $5.5 million. It also earned $8 million in midnight showings, which is lower than what its predecessor made ($16 million). On its opening day (Wednesday), Dark of the Moon grossed $37.7 million (including $8 million from Tuesday-midnight showings), making it the best opening-day gross of 2011 and the sixth best Wednesday opening day of all time. But it's still behind Revenge of the Fallen which grossed $62 million on its opening day. On Thursday it earned $21.5 million, falling only 43 percent which is a better hold than its predecessor's Wednesday-to-Thursday decline and also marking the fifth-largest non-opening Thursday of all time as well as the tenth largest Thursday gross of all time. Transformers: Dark of the Moon was able to rake in $33.0 million on Friday for a total of $97.8 million while 2009's Revenge of the Fallen made $36.7 million on its first Friday for a total of $127.8 million. Opening at a record 2,789 3D locations, Dark of the Moon's 3D share accounted for 60 percent of its gross, which is atypical due to the downturn in 3D attendance in North America. For its 3-day opening weekend, it grossed $97.9 million, marking the largest opening weekend of 2011, the largest Independence day weekend, out-grossing Spider-Man 2's $88.2 million gross, and the third-largest opening weekend in July. It also scored the fifth-largest opening weekend for a film not opening on Friday and the second-largest 5-day gross for a film opening on Wednesday. During the 4-day weekend it grossed $115.9 million, surpassing Spider-Man 2's $115.8 million 4-day gross, which was the previous record for the Independence day holiday. The film held on to the #1 spot for its second weekend, dropping 51.9%, in these territories and grossed $47.1 million.
Overseas, the film grossed $32.5 million on its opening day, pacing 38 percent ahead of its predecessor and marking the largest opening day for a 2011 film (out-grossing the $18.5 million record set by Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides). Including some early Tuesday previews, it earned $36.6 million in one-and-a-half days. By Thursday, its overseas total reached $66 million, a two-day-opening record for 2011 (ahead of the $44.2 million two-day total of Pirates 4). However, it fell short of the latter by the end of its first weekend, earning $219.8 million, which was still the fourth-largest opening weekend of all time overseas and the largest for Paramount. Also, Dark of the Moon's foreign launch was 57 percent ahead of that of Revenge of the Fallen ($139.6 million) and its 3D revenues performed much better in all 58 markets where 70 percent of the grosses came from 3D which was a higher 3D share than Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides's 66 percent. Don Harris, general manager of distribution for Paramount, commented on the results of Dark of the Moon saying "If we hadn't chosen to debut the movie later in Japan and China, we probably would have had the all-time record."  On its second weekend overseas, it fell to $94.7 million, still at first place though at the box office.
In Russia, it broke the record for the highest-grossing opening day of all time, with $5.0 million, surpassing On Stranger Tides's previous record ($4.7 million). It brought in $16,945,064 during its first weekend ($21,965,793 with previews), marking the fourth highest-grossing opening weekend of all time. In South Korea, it earned $5 million, where it was the largest opening day of all time. On its opening weekend, it grossed a massive $21.8 million ($31.1 million with weekday preiews), marking the highest-grossing opening weekend of all time, a record previously held by Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End ($16.7 million). It also made the biggest opening weekend of all time in six other countries topped by Hong Kong and followed by Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Peru. It also performed well in other regions, including the United Kingdom ($17.2 million), Australia ($16.2 million), France ($11.3 million), Mexico ($10.5 million) and Taiwan ($10.5 million). In Chile, it grossed $1,429,074 on its firts weekend, marking the second-largest opening weekend closely behind Pirates 4's $1,448,284 debut. In Germany it opened at $13,169,446 ($15,087,829 with previews), surpassing the openings of both its predecessors. In Hong Kong, it earned a record-breaking $5,060,905 during its opening, by far the largest of all time. In Malaysia, it scored $4,928,400 which is the largest opening of all time. In Mexico, it earned $10,197,801 ($10,740,922 with weekday previews), marking the largest opening of 2011 and the fifth largest of all time. In New Zealand, it marked the largest opening for 2011 and the fourth largest opening of all time, by earning $1,763,653 ($2,114,698 with previews). In Philippines, it earned $4,869,897 ($4,886,654 with previews), marking the largest opening weekend of all time. In Singapore it made $3,508,095 ($4,120,240 with weekday previews) standing as the highest-grossing opening of all time. In Slovakia, it scored the largest debut of 2011 ($259,628). In the UAE, it made the second-largest opening weekend of all time ($1,775,824) behind On Stranger Tides ($1,861,696). In Thailand, it broke the opening weekend record, with $3,705,108 ($4,648,771 with previews) during the busiest weekend ever in the country in terms of total gross ($3,871,234). It was the first $3-million-plus 4-day weekend ever.
Home media[sunting | sunting sumber]
During Hasbro Investor Day, it was announced that the DVD and Blu-ray Disc will be released in the fourth quarter of 2011. The PAL DVD and Blu-ray Disc home releases of Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Trilogy pack, Blu-Ray 3D combo pack, and Collector's Edition) will be released in November 2011. Transformers: Dark of the Moon is due for release on DVD and Blu-Ray on November 15, 2011.
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Presents Linkin Park – Live In Moscow On June 23rd In Support Of Movie's World Premiere In Russia". Paramount Pictures. 2011-05-23. Dicapai 2011-06-24.
- "Global sites & Release Dates". Paramount Pictures. Dicapai 2011-02-07.
- Jeff Labrecque. "'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' gets new release date". insidemovies.ew.com. Dicapai May 20, 2011.
- "Transformers - Dark Of The Moon". BBFC. June 21, 2011. Dicapai June 28, 2011.
- Fernandez, Jay A. (May 25, 2011). "Michael Bay Reveals James Cameron's Secret Role in the Making of 'Transformers'". The Hollywood Reporter. Dicapai June 2011, 2011. Check date values in:
- "Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai July 16, 2011.
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Confirmed To Be Released In IMAX
- "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon To Receive Dolby 7.1 Treatment".
- "Transformers 3: July 1st, 2011". Michael Bay. October 1, 2009. Dicapai November 11, 2009.[pautan putus]
- "Optimus Prime Confirms "Transformers" Trilogy". June 7, 2007. Dicapai September 10, 2009.
- "Orci and Kurtzman Not Returning for Transformers 3? Will Leonard Nimoy Voice The Fallen?". /Film. March 24, 2009. Dicapai May 4, 2010.
- "Transformers 3 Will Be In 3D And Bring The Trilogy To An End". The Film Stage. June 10, 2010. Dicapai June 10, 2010. pautan luar dalam
- Alex DiVincenzo. "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Release Bumped Up A 2 Days To June 29". Arrow In The Head. Dicapai June 6, 2011.
- "Transformers: Dark of the Moon Release Bumped Up to June 29th". ComicBookMovie. Dicapai June 6, 2011.
- "'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' to Debut Day Early in Select 3D, Imax Theaters". The Hollywood Reporter. Dicapai June 18, 2011.
- Silas Lesnick. "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Opening Early In 3D And Imax". SuperHeroHype. Dicapai June 19, 2011.
- "Transformers 3 release date". Michael Bay. March 17, 2009. Dicapai March 17, 2009.[pautan putus]
- "Transformers 3 Headed to Chicago and Moscow". comingsoon.net. February 26, 2010. Dicapai October 8, 2010.
- "'Transformers 3' begins shooting this fall in Florida". WTSP.com. Dicapai October 8, 2010.
- "Michael Bay Testing 3D for Transformers 3". /Film. February 26, 2010. Dicapai March 20, 2010.
- Cohen, David S.; Sunhee, Han (February 2, 2010). "Korea's Stereo Pictures cues 'Cats' – Is Warner on 3D overdrive?". Variety. Dicapai February 4, 2010.
- "'Breaking Dawn,' 'Transformers 3' And Other Films That Might Go 3-D". MTV. April 2, 2010. Dicapai May 4, 2010.
- Finke, Nikki (May 19, 2010). "MICHAEL BAY'S REVENGE! No More Megan; UPDATE: Suggested Replacements". Deadline Hollywood Daily. Dicapai May 20, 2010.
- "Transformers' Shia LaBeouf: Megan Fox's "S*** Talking" Got Her Fired". UsMagazine.com. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- "Megan Fox: It Was My Decision To Leave Transformers - Movie News, Megan Fox: People.com". /Film. People.com. May 19, 2010. Dicapai May 19, 2010.
- Fennessey, Sean (2009-10-13). "Why Michael Bay Fired Megan Fox from Transformers: Movies + TV". GQ. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Alex Billington. "Bay Says We'll See More Ramon Rodriguez in Transformers 3". FirstShowing.
- "AllSpark Experiment Secret Video – Bay Says Transformers 3 Goes Deeper". TFormers.com. October 30, 2009. Dicapai February 11, 2009.
- Tim Formas (2009-01-15). "Ask Roberto Orci Roundup January 14 - Mythology, Money Shots, Jolt, Military, and Bringing Chaos". TFW2005. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- "'Transformers 3' Script Complete, Josh Duhamel Says". MTV. March 19, 2010. Dicapai March 21, 2010.
- Transformers 3 Scenes to be Shot in Gary, Inside Indiana Business (August 5, 2010)
- "Transformers 3 Filming Approved for Gary, Indiana; Will Double as Ukraine". Tformers. October 8, 2010. Dicapai April 2, 2010.
- "Transformers 3 Filming Locations Update". Tfw2005. October 8, 2010. Dicapai June 16, 2010.
- "'Transformers 3' Takes Over Michigan Avenue in Downtown Chicago". myfoxchicago.com. October 8, 2010. Dicapai July 30, 2010.
- "'Transformers 3' wrapping up in Chicago". Chicago Breaking News Center. August 25, 2010. Dicapai 2011-01-04.
- ""Transformers 3" To Shoot at Kennedy Space Center". worst previews. August 17, 2010. Dicapai May 13, 2010.
- Daykin, Tom (June 18, 2010). "Tower Automotive site, Art Museum to be used in 'Transformers 3' scenes". Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel. Dicapai June 20, 2010.
- "Transformers Live Blog Spot – TF3 Heading to Johnson Space Center".
- "Rumor – Transformers: Dark of the Moon Filming in Cambodia". TFW2005.com. Dicapai 2011-03-16.
- "Transformers 3 Update From Michael Bay". Michael Bay. March 22, 2010. Dicapai March 22, 2010.[pautan putus]
- Weintraub, Steve (December 8, 2010). "TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON Edit Bay Visit! Steve Watches 20 Minutes of the Movie and Interviews Michael Bay for Over 2 Hours!". Collider. Dicapai February 3, 2011.
- Simon Wakelin (2010-12-01). "Company 3 Brings 3-D Post to Set". American Cinematographer. Los Angeles: American Society of Cinematographers. 91 (12): 88. ISSN 0002-7928.
- "Transformers Live Action Movie Blog (TFLAMB): Transformers 3 Principle Photography Wraps". Transformerslive.blogspot.com. 2010-11-09. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- "TFW2005.com – Transformers 3 Accident: Gabriella Cedillo in Stable Condition, Paramount Explains to Press".
- Eldeib, Duaa (2010-10-05). "Family of Transformers 3 Extra Files Suit Over Accident". Chicago Tribune. Dicapai 2010-10-11.
- "Paralysed Extra Sues Film Company". BBC News. 2010-10-06. Dicapai 2010-10-11.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Paramount Covering Medical Bills For Transformers 3 Stunt Victim". RadarOnline. 09-23-10. Dicapai 10-12-10. Check date values in:
- "Injured Transformers 3 Extra Sues Studio". Deadline. 2010-10-05. Dicapai 2010-10-07.
- "Bumblebee Smashes Cop Car In Yet Another Transformers 3 Accident". Jalopnik. 10-11-10. Dicapai 10-12-10. Check date values in:
- [pautan putus]
- Video: Transformers 3 "Bumblebee" Car Hits Police Cruiser. DCist (2010-10-11). Retrieved on 2011-05-14.
- NIBMRatchet (2010-11-18). "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Toyline Release Date Revealed". TFW2005. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- TOY FAIR 2011: Transformers Dark of the Moon Figure (Starscream, Optimus Prime, Megatron & More). Inside Pulse (2011-02-13). Retrieved on 2011-05-14.
- "More Transformers 3 Behind the Scenes Set Visit Video Previews – thetvrealist". thetvrealist. 2010-10-28. Dicapai 2011-4-30. Check date values in:
- "Michael Bay Replies To Recent Rumors, Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Trailer Release Date Confirmed – Transformers News". TFW2005. 2010-11-27. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- Bay, Michael (2010-12-08). "Transformers Dark of The Moon Teaser (1080p) on Vimeo". Vimeo.com. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- New Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Trailer
- Upcoming Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Trailer Information – Transformers News. TFW2005. Retrieved on 2011-05-14.
- First Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Clip>
- New Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Clip
- Linkin Park's 'Iridescent' Video: A Dog, A Throne And A Blind King MTV
- YouTube - Staind - The Bottom
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (The Score) by Steve Jablonsky - Download Transformers: Dark of the Moon (The Score) on iTunes
- Michael Kelly (2011). Transformers: Dark of the Moon The Junior Novel. Ballantine Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. ISBN 978-0316186292.
- NIBMRatchet. "TFW2005 Coverage Of Hasbro Investor Day November 2010". Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Video Game Trailer and Information Revealed. Seibertron.com. Retrieved on 2011-05-14.
- NIBMRatchet (2010-11-22). "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Is In 3D But Not In IMAX 3D". TFW2005. Dicapai 2010-12-14.
- ": Dark of the Moon (2011)". Rotten Tomatoes. 2011-06-28. Dicapai 2011-07-05.
- Ebert, Roger (2011-06-28). ": Dark of the Moon". Chicago Sun Times. Dicapai 2011-06-29.
- Roeper, Richard (2011-06-28). "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". Dicapai 2011-06-29.
- Travers, Peter (2011-06-29). "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". Rolling Stone. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Derakhshani, Tirdad (2011-06-28). "Transformers: Too much meets the eye". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Berardinelli, James (2011-06-28). "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon". ReelViews. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Lumenick, Lou (2011-06-29). "Total bomb!". New York Post. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Bamigboye, Baz (2011-06-27). "Come back Megan Fox, all is forgiven..." Daily Mail. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- Capone (May 14, 2011). "AICN Exclusive: Capone emerges from the rubble of Chicago to give you the first review of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon!!!". Ain't It Cool News. Dicapai June 28, 2011.
- Vejvoda, Jim (June 27, 2011). "Transformers: Dark of the Moon Review". IGN. Dicapai June 28, 2011.
- Thompson, L (June 29, 2011). "Movie Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Is Too Much, but Still Not Enough!". E! Online. Dicapai June 29, 2011.
- "Daily Bhaskar film review". daily.bhaskar.com.
- Kaufman, Amy; Fritz, Ben (2011-06-30). "Movie Projector: 'Transformers' will detonate competition at holiday box office". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. Dicapai 2011-07-2. Check date values in:
- Neil Schneider. "Transformers: Dark of the Moon Review". MTBS3D.com.
- Transformers 3 is a Movie about how Wrong you were to hate Transformers 2 - io9.com
- "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-10.
- "WORLDWIDE OPENINGS". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-05.
- Vlessing, Etan (2011-07-05). "Imax Posts Record Global Bow for 'Transformers 3'". The Hollywood Reporter. Dicapai 2011-07-06.
- "Around-the-World Roundup: 'Transformers' Lays Waste to World". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-06.
- Subers, Ray (2011-07-08). "'Transformers' Blowing Up Worldwide Records". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-09.
- Brian, Gallagher (2009-06-29). "Transformers: Dark of the Moon Earns $13.5 Million Opening Night". MovieWeb. Dicapai 2011-6-29. Check date values in:
- "Top Single Day Grosses". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-06-30.
- 'Transformers 3' Earns $37.3 Mil, Best Opening Day Gross of 2011
- "Top Single Day Non-Opening Grosses By Day Of The Week". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-02.
- "Top Single Day Grosses By Day Of The Week". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- "Weekend Report: 'Transformers' Claims Independence Gross Record". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- "2011 Opening Grosses". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- "Independence Day Weekends". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- "Top Opening Weekends By Month". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- "Opening Weekends For Movies Not Released On A Friday". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-03.
- Weekend Report: 'Transformers' Stays on Top, 'Bosses' Fires 'Zookeeper'
- McClintock, Pamela (2011-06-30). "'Transformers 3' Earns $32.5 Million in International Box Office on Opening Day". The Hollywood Reporter. Dicapai 2011-06-30.
- McClintock, Pamela (2011-07-02). "Box Office Report: 'Transformers' Trounces the Competition with $30 Mil Friday". The Hollywood Reporter. Diarkibkan daripada original pada 2013-01-03. Dicapai 2011-07-02.
- McClintock, Pamela (2011-07-02). "'Pirates of the Caribbean' Opens to $4.7 Million at Midnight Showings". The Hollywood Reporter. Dicapai 2011-07-02.
- "Overseas Total All Time Openings". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-05.
- Ray Subers. "Around-the-World Brief: 'Transformers' Lays Waste to World". Box Office Mojo.
- Gray, Brandon (2011-07-12). "Around-the-World Roundup: 'Transformers' Dominates Again". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-13.
- "Russia - CIS Box Office June 30–July 3, 2011". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-04.
- "SOUTH KOREA ALL TIME OPENINGS". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "GERMANY ALL TIME OPENINGS". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "MEXICO ALL TIME OPENINGS". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "NEW ZEALAND AND FIJI ALL TIME OPENINGS". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "Slovakia Box Office Index". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "United Arab Emirates Box Office Index". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- "Thailand Box Office Index". Box Office Mojo. Dicapai 2011-07-07.
- Tony_Bacala. "Transformers Dark of the Moon Blu-Ray in November". Transformers World 2005. Dicapai July 9, 2011.
- Kickback. "Transformers Dark of the Moon Blu-ray DVD on November 15th". Transformers World 2005. Dicapai July 10, 2011.
Pautan Luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Wikimedia Commons mempunyai media berkaitan Transformers: Dark of the Moon|
- Laman web rasmi
- Official soundtrack and score website
- Short doc on sound-mixing and effects
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di Allmovie
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di Box Office Mojo
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di Pangkalan Data Filem Internet (IMDb)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di Metacritic
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di Rotten Tomatoes
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon di TCM Movie Database
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon The Numbers