|Nama penuh||David Robert Joseph Beckham|
|Tarikh lahir||2 Mei 1975 (38 tahun)|
|Tempat lahir||Leytonstone, London, England|
|Tinggi||1.83 m (6 ka 0 in)|
|Posisi permainan||Sayap kanan|
|Kelab terkini||Los Angeles Galaxy|
Preston North End(p)
Los Angeles Galaxy
99 (17)9 (0)
|* Kemunculan kelab senior dan gol dikira untuk liga tempatan sahaja dan betul sehingga 22:12, 16 November 2007 (UTC).
† Kemunculan (Gol).
David Robert Joseph Beckham, OBE (lahir 2 Mei 1975) merupakan seorang pemain tengah bola sepak profesional Inggeris yang sedang bermain dan menjadi kapten bagi Los Angeles Galaxy di dalam Major League Soccer Amerika Syarikat. Sekarang ini beliau masih lagi berada di dalam pasukan kebangsaan England.
Dia telah dua kali menjadi pemenang kedua Pemain Tahunan FIFA, dan sehingga 2004 merupakan pemain bola sepak bergaji paling besar. Dia juga merupakan topik sukan yang paling selalu dicari dalam Google pada 2003 dan 2004. Pengaruhnya di seluruh dunia menyebabkannya telah menjadi jenama pengiklanan elit dan ikon fesyen terkemuka. Beckham merupakan kapten pasukan England dari 15 November 2000 hingga 2 Julai 2006. Dia telah bermain 58 kali sebagai kapten, dan meletakkan jawatan tersebut selepas pusingan akhir Piala Dunia FIFA 2006. Dia masih bermain untuk England pada 2007.
Kerjaya Beckham bermula apabila dia menandatangani kontrak profesional dengan Manchester United, dan mula bermain dalam pasukan utama pada 1992 semasa berumur 17. Ketika bersama United, mereka memenangi Premiership enam kali, Piala FA dua kali dan Liga Juara-juara UEFA pada 1999. Dia meningalkan Manchester United untuk bermain dengan Real Madrid pada 2003, di mana dia kekal selama empat musim. Dalam musim terakhirnya, Real memenangi La Liga (trofi utama tunggal Beckham bersama kelab itu) dengan permainan terakhir musim itu. Pada Januari 2007, telah diumumkan bahawa dia akan meninggalkan Real Madrid dan menandatangani kontrak 5 tahun bersama Los Angeles Galaxy. Dia bermain permainan terakhirnya dengan Real pada 17 Jun, yang pada akhir permainan itu pasukannnya mendapat kejuaraan La Liga.
Kontrak terbaru Beckham bersama Galaxy, bermula 1 Julai 2007, menjadikannya pemain bergaji tertinggi dalam sejarah MLS. Dia bermain kali pertama untuk LA Galaxy pada 21 Julai dalam satu permainan persahabatan melawan Chelsea F.C. di Home Depot Center, dan pada 15 Ogos, mendapat permulaan serta gol dan bantuan gol pertamanya dalam pasukan itu dalam separuh akhir SuperLiga 2007. Permulaan liga pertamanya ialah pada 18 Ogos, di mana dia membantu mendapat gol dua kali melawan New York Red Bulls di hadapan penonton teramai di Giants Stadium.
Zaman kanak-kanak dan kerjaya awal [sunting]
Beckham dilahirkan di Hospital Whipps Cross di Leytonstone, Timur London, England. Bapanya bernama David Edward Alan "Ted" Beckham, seorang peminat Manchester United dan ibunya Sandra Georgina West. Beckham kerap bermain bola di Ridgeway Park, Chingford semasa kecil. Beliau bersekolah di Chase Lane Primary School dan Chingford Foundation School. Keluarga sebelah ibunya berdarah Yahudi dan beliau merujuk dirinya sebagai separuh Yahudi serta bercakap mengenai pengaruh agama itu ke atas dirinya walaupun beliau tidak mengamalkan agama Yahudi. Dalam bukunya Both Feet on the Ground, Beckham menulis mengenai datang ke gereja bersama ibu bapanya dan adik-beradik perempuan beliau.
Ibu bapa beliau adalah penyokong fanatik Manchester United dan Beckham mewarisi minat tersebut serta kegilaan bermain bola. Beliau masuk dalam salah satu sekolah bolasepak Bobby Charlton di Manchester dan berpeluang mengambil bahagian dalam sesi latihan di FC Barcelona sebagai satu daripada pertandingan mencari bakat. Belian bermain dalam pasukan remaja tempatan bernama Ridgeway Rovers yang dilatih oleh bapanya, Stuart Underwood dan Steve Kirby.
Beliau adalah moskot Manchester United dalam perlawanan menentang West Ham United pada tahun 1986. Semasa dua tahun beliau bermain untuk pasukan remaja Brimsdown Rovers, beliau dinamakan sebagai Pemain Tahun 1990 Bawah 15. Beliau memasuki Bradenton Preparatory Academy, tetapi pada harijadinya yang ke-14, menandatangani kontrak untuk Manchester United pada 18 Julai 1991.
Manchester United (1993-2003) [sunting]
Beliau adalah salah seorang dari kumpulan pemain muda di kelab yang membantu kelab memenangi FA Youth Cup pada bulan Mei 1992 selepas menewaskan Crystal Palace F.C.
Real Madrid (2003-2007) [sunting]
Selepas meninggalkan Manchester United, beliau menandatangai kontak empat tahun untuk bermain dengan Real Madrid yang berakhir pada bulan Jun 2007.
LA Galaxy (2007-kini) [sunting]
Pada 11 Januari 2007, Beckham menandatangani kontrak lima tahun yang ditawarkan kelab Amerika Syarikat LA Galaxy dan mula bermain untuk kelab pada Ogos setelah kontraknya di Real Madrid berakhir. Beliau bermain menentang New York Red Bulls di hadapan 66,237 penonton di Giants Stadium yang menyaksikan kehadiran tertinggi pernah dicatat dalam sejarah musim itu.
NFL (2007-kini) [sunting]
Pada 26 Jun, kempen iklan di Amerika Syarikat Beckham disiarkan melalui laman web. "Futbol Meets Football" memasangkan beliau bersama pemain NFL Reggie Bush dalam 13 bahagian siri video. Pada 18 November, akhbar The Observer and BBC News melaporkan yang perbincangan sedang berlangsung di antara pihak pengurusan Beckham dan San Francisco 49ers untuk Beckham bermain dalam NFL.  
Kerjaya antarabangsa (1996-kini) [sunting]
Kemunculan pertama Beckham untuk pasukan bola sepak kebangsaan England adalah pada1 September 1996, pada pusingan kelayakan Piala Dunia menentang Moldova. Dia secara automatik menjadi pemain pilihan dalam kelabnya apabila dia membantu United mengekalkan kejuaraan Liga Premier musim 1996–97, dan diundi sebagai PFA Young Player of the Year oleh teman-temannya.
Beckham bermain dalam semua perlawanan pusingan kelayakan untuk Piala Dunia 1998. Dia juga merupakan ahli skuad bila sepak England pada Piala Dunia di Perancis, namun pengurus pasukan ketika itu, Glenn Hoddle menuduhnya sebagai tidak menumpukan perhatiannya pada perlawanan itu. Kerana itu, Beckham tidak bermain dalam dua perlawanan pertama England. Pada perlawanan ketiga, dia terpilih untuk bermain dalam skuad itu dan membuktikan kesungguhannya apabila sepakan percuma jarak jauhnya memberi gol pada England. Perlawanan itu adalah antara England dengan Colombia dan ia berakhir dengan kemenangan 2–0. Gol yang luar biasa itu merupakan gol pertamanya untuk England.
Dalam pertandingan yang sama, pada pusingan kedua, ketika tinggal hanya 16 pasukan sahaja lagi, Beckham mendapat kad merah dalam perlawanan menentang Argentina. Beckham menendang betis Diego Simeone selepas Simeone melakukan faul terhadapnya. Walaupun Simeone, lama selepas kejadian itu terjadi, mengaku bahawa dia dan teman-temannya memang sengaja ingin mengeluarkan Beckham dari padang dengan melebih-lebihkan kesakitan pada betisnya, namun Beckham dikritik teruk selepas itu. Sementelahan England kalah dalam perlawanan itu apabila mereka seri dengan Argentina dan kalah dalam sepakan penalti. Ramai penyokong dan kolumnis sukan menyalahkan Beckham kerana kekalahan itu menggagalkan mereka menjulang piala yang berprestij itu pada tahun tersebut. Surat khabar Daily Mirror menyiarkan satu gambar papan dart dengan mukanya di tengah-tengah papan, manakala sebuah orang-orang menyerupai Beckham telah diletakkan di depan pintu masuk sebuah pub di London. Beckham juga menerima ugutan bunuh dan surat layang selepas peristiwa itu.
Ugutan yang Beckham telah terima daripada para penyokong English meningkat semasa Portugal mengalahkan England 3–2 dalam Euro 2000, sebuah perlawanan dimana Beckham menjaringkan 2 gol, apabila sekumpulan penyokong England mengejek atau menghinanya disepanjang perlawanan. Beckham membalas dengan mengisyaratkan jari tengah-tengah dan, isyarat tersebut dikritik sesetengah pengkritik, kebanyakan akhbar telah menggalakkan para pembaca untuk berhenti daripada menghinanya.
On 15 November 2000, following Kevin Keegan's resignation as England manager in October, Beckham was promoted to team captain by the caretaker manager Peter Taylor, and then kept the role under new manager Sven-Göran Eriksson. He helped England to qualify for the 2002 FIFA World Cup Finals, with their performances including an impressive 5–1 victory over Germany in Munich. The final step in Beckham's conversion from villain to hero happened in England's 2–2 draw against Greece on 6 October, 2001. England needed to win or draw the match in order to qualify outright for the World Cup, but were losing 2–1 with little time remaining. The rest of the England team were playing relatively poorly, and it was Beckham's inspirational performance that lifted his team mates. When Teddy Sheringham was fouled some eight yards outside the Greek penalty area, England were awarded a free-kick and Beckham ensured England's qualification with a curling strike of the kind that had become his trademark. Shortly afterwards, he was voted the BBC Sports Personality of the Year for 2001. He once again finished runner-up, to Luís Figo of Portugal, for the FIFA World Player of the Year award.
He was partially fit by the time of the 2002 FIFA World Cup and played in the first match against Sweden. Beckham scored the winning goal of the match against Argentina with a penalty, causing Argentina to fail to qualify for the knockout stage. England were knocked out of the tournament in the quarter-finals by eventual winners Brazil. The following month, at the opening ceremony of the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester, Beckham escorted Kirsty Howard as she presented the Jubilee Baton to the Queen.
Beckham played in all of England's matches at Euro 2004, but the tournament was a disappointment for him. He had a penalty saved in England's 2-1 defeat to France and missed another in a penalty shootout in the quarter final against Portugal. England lost the shootout and went out of the competition.
Beckham became a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in January 2005 and was involved in promoting London's successful bid for the 2012 Olympic Games. In October 2005, Beckham's sending off against Austria made him the first ever England captain to be sent off and the first (and only) player to be sent off twice while playing for England. He captained England for the 50th time in a friendly international against Argentina the following month.
In England's opening game against Paraguay on 10 June 2006 Beckham's free kick led to an own-goal by Carlos Gamarra, and England won 1-0. In England's next match, played against Trinidad and Tobago on 15 June 2006, Beckham's cross in the 83rd minute led to Peter Crouch's goal, which put England into the lead 1-0. Beckham gave another assist to Steven Gerrard. In the end they won 2-0. He was named Man-of-the-Match by tournament sponsor Budweiser for this game.
During England's second round match against Ecuador, Beckham scored from a free kick in the 59th minute, becoming the first ever English player to score in three World Cups, and giving England a 1-0 victory and a place in the quarter-finals. He was sick before the game and vomited several times as a result of dehydration and illness after he scored the winning goal.
In the quarter-final against Portugal, Beckham was substituted following an injury shortly after half time and the England team went on to lose the match on penalties (3-1), the score having been 0-0 after extra time. After his substitution, Beckham was visibly shaken and emotional for not being able to play, being in tears at one point.
A day after England were knocked out of the World Cup, an emotional Beckham made a statement in a news conference saying that he had stepped down as England captain, saying, "It has been an honour and privilege to captain my country but, having been captain for 58 of my 95  games, I feel the time is right to pass on the armband as we enter a new era under Steve McClaren". (Beckham had actually won 94 caps up to that point.) He was succeeded by Chelsea captain John Terry.
Having stepped down as captain after the World Cup, Beckham was dropped completely from the England national team selected by new coach Steve McClaren on 11 August 2006. McClaren claimed that he was "looking to go in a different direction" with the team, and that Beckham "wasn't included within that". McClaren said Beckham could be recalled in future. Shaun Wright-Phillips, Kieran Richardson and the World Cup alternative to Beckham, Aaron Lennon, were all included, although McClaren eventually opted to employ Steven Gerrard in that role.
On 26 May 2007, Steve McClaren announced that Beckham would be recalled to the England squad for the first time since stepping down as their captain. Beckham started against Brazil in England's first match at the new Wembley Stadium and put in a positive performance. In the second half he set up England's goal converted by captain John Terry. It looked as though England would claim victory over Brazil, but newcomer Diego equalised in the dying seconds. In England's next match, a Euro 2008 qualifier against Estonia, Beckham sent two trademark assists for Michael Owen and Peter Crouch, helping England to prevail 3-0.
Beckham had assisted in three of England's four total goals in those two games, and he stated his desire to continue to play for England after his move to the MLS.
On 22 August 2007, Beckham played in a friendly for England against Germany, becoming the first ever to play for England while with a non-European club team. On 21 November 2007, Beckham earned his 99th cap against Croatia, setting up a goal for Peter Crouch to tie the game at 2-2. Following the 2-3 loss, England failed to qualify for the Euro 2008 Finals. Despite this, Beckham said that he has no plans to retire from international football and wants to continue playing for the national team.
Former manager Sir Alex Ferguson said that he "practiced with a discipline to achieve an accuracy that other players wouldn't care about." He maintained his training routine at Real Madrid and even when his relationship with management was strained in early 2007, Ramon Calderon and Fabio Capello praised Beckham for maintaining his professionalism and commitment to the club.
Beckham was the first England player ever to collect two red cards and the first England captain to be sent off. Beckham's most notorious red card was during the 1998 FIFA World Cup: after Argentina's Diego Simeone had fouled him, Beckham lashed out with his leg and the Argentine fell. England went on to lose the game on penalties.
For Real Madrid he amassed 41 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
Beckham has also been described as a "gentleman" when referring to his demeanour on the pitch. During his time as England captain, Beckham helped to keep Wayne Rooney's temper in check on several occasions.
Anugerah dan gelaran sukan [sunting]
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 1997
- Named in 1998 FIFA World Cup All-star team
- FIFA World Player Of The Year Award finalist: 1999, 2001 (runner-up both years)
- UEFA Club Player of the Year Winner: 1999
- UEFA Club Player of the Year Finalist: 2001
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year: 2001
- Named in Pelé's FIFA 100 list of the greatest living players.
Manchester United (1993–2003) [sunting]
- Premier League - Champion (6): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03
- Premier League - Runner Up: 1994–95, 1997–98
- FA Cup Winner (2): 1996, 1999
- FA Cup Runner Up: 1995
- UEFA Champions League Winner: 1998–99
- Intercontinental Cup: 1999
- UEFA Super Cup Runner Up: 1999
- Community Shield Winner (4): 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997
- Community Shield Runner Up: 1998, 2000, 2001
- FA Youth Cup Winner: 1992
Real Madrid (2003–2007) [sunting]
LA Galaxy (2007–kini) [sunting]
- SuperLiga Finalist: 2007
Pengiktirafan khas melebihi sukan [sunting]
- Named Officer in the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II in 2003
- Named United Nation's Children's Fund (UNICEF) "Goodwill Ambassador" (2005–present)
- Voted "Britain's Greatest Ambassador" at the Greatest Britons 2007 awards
- Named as one of Time magazine's "Time 100 Heroes & Icons"
- Listed by Forbes as number 15 on their 2007 list of most influential celebrities, "The Celebrity 100"
- Listed by Arena as number 1 on their 2007 list of the 40 most influential men under the age of 40 in the UK
Kehidupan peribadi [sunting]
In 1997, Beckham started dating Victoria Adams, after she attended a Manchester United match. She was famously known as "Posh Spice" of the pop music group Spice Girls, one of the world's top pop groups at the time, and his team was also enjoying a great run of success. Therefore, their relationship instantly attracted a great deal of media attention. The couple were dubbed "Posh and Becks" by the media. He proposed to Victoria on 24 January 1998 in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England.
He married Adams at Luttrellstown Castle, Ireland on 4 July 1999, and her name changed to Victoria Beckham. The wedding attracted tremendous media coverage. Beckham's teammate Gary Neville was the best man, and the couple's son Brooklyn, then four months old, was the ring bearer. The media were kept away from the ceremony, as the Beckhams had an exclusive deal with OK! Magazine, but newspapers were still able to obtain photographs showing them sitting on golden thrones. 437 staff were employed for the wedding reception, which was estimated to have cost £500,000.
In 1999, the Beckhams purchased their most famous home, unofficially dubbed Beckingham Palace, near London. It is estimated to be worth $15 million dollars. David and Victoria have three sons: Brooklyn Joseph Beckham (born March 4, 1999 in London, England), Romeo James Beckham (born September 1, 2002 in London, England), and Cruz David Beckham (born February 20, 2005 in Madrid, Spain - contrary to popular opinion, Cruz is not named for family friend Tom Cruise, but is Spanish for "cross"). Both Brooklyn and Romeo's godfather is Elton John and godmother is Elizabeth Hurley. They have stated that they would like to have more children, especially a daughter.
In April 2007, the family purchased their new Italian villa in Beverly Hills, California, to coincide with Beckham's transfer to the LA Galaxy in July. The mansion, priced at $22 million, is near the homes of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, and talk-show host Jay Leno, in an exclusive gated community in the hills overlooking the city.
Affair claims [sunting]
In April 2004, the British tabloid News of the World carried claims by his former personal assistant Rebecca Loos that he and Loos had had an extramarital affair. A week later, the Malaysian-born Australian model Sarah Marbeck claimed that she had slept with Beckham on two occasions. Beckham dismissed both accusations as "ludicrous".
Fame beyond football [sunting]
Beckham's fame extends beyond the pitch; in much of the world his name is "as instantly recognizable as that of multinational companies like Coca-Cola and IBM." Beckham's relationship and marriage to Victoria, who has been famous in her own right as part of the musical group Spice Girls, contributed to David's celebrity beyond football.
Beckham became known as a fashion plate, and together with Victoria, the couple became lucrative spokespeople sought after by clothing designers, health and fitness specialists, fashion magazines, perfume and cosmetics manufacturers, hair stylists, exercise promoters, and spa and recreation companies. One recent example is a new line of aftershave and fragrances called David Beckham Instinct.
In 2007, the Beckhams were reportedly paid $13.7 million to launch this fragrance line in the US. In the world of fashion, David has already appeared on the covers of countless magazines. In 2007, U.S. covers have included the men's magazine Details, and with his wife for the August 2007 issue of W.
Upon their arrival in Los Angeles on 12 July 2007, the night before Beckham's formal introduction, Los Angeles International Airport was packed with paparazzi and news reporters. On the next night, Victoria appeared on NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to talk about the their move to L.A., and presented Leno with a number 23 Galaxy jersey with his own name on the back. Victoria also talked about her NBC TV show "Victoria Beckham: Coming To America"
On 22 July, a huge private welcoming party was held for the couple at the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art. A-List celebrities attending included Steven Spielberg, Jim Carrey, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Oprah Winfrey.
Kerja Amal [sunting]
- Beckham has supported UNICEF since his days at Manchester United and in January 2005 the England Football Captain became a Goodwill Ambassador with a special focus on UNICEF's Sports for Development program.
- On 17 Januari 2007, Rebecca Johnstone, a 19-year-old cancer patient in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada received a surprise phone call from Beckham. After the conversation, he sent her a Real Madrid Jersey with his signature on it. Rebecca passed away on 29 January 2007.
- Beckham is currently a spokesman for Malaria No More, a New York-based non-profit launched in 2006. Malaria No More's mission is to end deaths caused by malaria in Africa. Beckham appears in a 2007 Public Service Announcement advertising the need for inexpensive bed nets. The TV spot currently airs in the U.S. on FOX Networks including Fox Soccer Channel, and can also be seen on YouTube.
- Since he has joined MLS, he has been a very public advocate in the U.S. for related charities such as MLS W.O.R.K.S. On 17 August 2007, he conducted a youth clinic in New York City's Harlem, along with other current and former MLS players. This was in advance of his first New York City area match the following day against the Red Bulls. That team's Jozy Altidore and Juan Pablo Ángel also were with Beckham, teaching skills to disadvantaged youth to benefit FC Harlem Lions.
Kemunculan dalam filem [sunting]
Bend It Like Beckham
Beckham never personally appeared in the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham except in archive footage. He and his wife wanted to make cameo appearances but scheduling proved difficult, so the director used lookalikes instead.
The Goal! Trilogy
"Beckham" makes a cameo appearance with Zidane and Raùl, in the 2005 film Goal!: The Dream Begins. Lookalike Andy Harmer, who played Beckham in Bend It..., also appears here in one party scene as Becks. Beckham himself appears in the sequel Goal! 2: Living the Dream... in a larger role, when the film's lead character gets transferred to Real Madrid. This time the story centers around the Real Madrid team, and besides Beckham, other real life Real Madrid players also appear on and off the pitch, alongside the fictional characters. Beckham also will appear in Goal! 3, scheduled for release in 2008.
Asterix at the Olympic Games (Astérix aux jeux olympiques)
In his first feature film role playing someone other than himself, Beckham has a small part (again alongside former Real teammate Zidane) in this live-action French-language take on the comic, with a release scheduled to coincide with the 2008 Bejing Summer Olympic Games.
Despite moving to Los Angeles, Beckham has expressed no personal interest in pursuit of acting roles, saying he is too "stiff".
Beckham captained England 58 times during his tenure as England captain, one of the most in England's history. With his free kick goal against Ecuador in the second round of the 2006 World Cup, Beckham gained membership into two of football's most exclusive clubs: he became the only English player — and the 21st player regardless of nationality — to score in three world cups. Real Madrid team-mate Raùl also achieved this feat a few days earlier. It also made him only the fifth player in World Cup history to score twice from direct free kicks; the other four were Pelé, Rivelino, Teófilo Cubillas and Bernard Genghini (Beckham had previously scored this way against Colombia in the first round of the 1998 World Cup). All three goals were against South American teams (Colombia, Argentina and Ecuador) and from set pieces (the two aforementioned free kicks and a penalty against Argentina).
Beckham has many tattoos on his body, one of which is the name of his wife Victoria, written in Hindi, because Beckham thought it would be "tacky" to have it in English. The tattoo is misspelled, however, so the tattoo actually reads "Vhictoria" rather than "Victoria". Another tattoo, written in Hebrew reads אני לדודי ודודי לי הרעה בשושנים, "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine, that shepherds among the lilies." This is from the Song of Songs in the Hebrew Bible, and a popular Jewish paean to fidelity. The problem is that the word “beloved” in Biblical Hebrew is a term of endearment for a man (boyfriend), not for a woman. Beckham has also been ridiculed in the press for looking like a "Hell's Angel biker" and a "football yob" due to his ever-expanding number of tattoos, their design and location.
A chronology of Beckham's tattoos includes:
- April 1999 - Son Brooklyn's name on his back.
- April 1999 - An angel on his back.
- 2000 - Hindi "Victoria" design on his left arm.
- April 2002 - Roman numeral VII on right forearm
- May 2003 - Latin phrase "Perfectio In Spiritu", meaning "Spiritual Perfection", on his right arm
- May 2003 - More Latin, "Ut Amem Et Foveam" or "So That I Love And Cherish", on his left arm.
- 2003 - Romeo's name on his back.
- 2003 - Classical art design on his right shoulder.
- 2004 - Winged cross on his neck.
- 2004 - Angel with motto "In The Face of Adversity" on right arm.
- Mar 2005 - Cruz's name on his back.
- June 2006 - Second angel and clouds added to right arm and shoulder.
Lihat juga [sunting]
- Beckham, David (2002). David Beckham: My Side. HarperCollinsWillow. (ISBN 0-00-715732-0).
- Beckham, David; Freeman, Dean (2001). Beckham: My World. Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. (ISBN 0-340-79270-1).
- Beckham, David; Watt, Tom (2003). Beckham: Both Feet on the Ground. HarperCollins. (ISBN 0-06-057093-8).
- Crick, Michael (2003). The Boss -- The Many Sides of Alex Ferguson. Pocket Books. (ISBN 0-7434-2991-5).
- Ferguson, Alex; McIlvanney, Hugh (1999). Managing My Life -- My Autobiography. Hodder & Stoughton. (ISBN 0-340-72855-8).
- David Beckham Profile on Soccerbase.com
- Jones, Grahame. "Beckham's first start for Galaxy full of firsts", Los Angeles Times, 16 Ogos 2007. Dicapai pada 2007-08-16.
- "Brand it like Beckham". money.cnn.com. 2007-06-06. http://money.cnn.com/2007/07/05/commentary/sportsbiz/?postversion=2007070605. Capaian 2007-08-21.
- Becks and Bucks
- "Beckham recalled to England squad". BBC Sport. 2007-05-26. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/6694743.stm. Capaian 2007-05-28.
- Bandini, Paolo. "Beckham confirms LA Galaxy move", The Guardian, 2007-01-11. Dicapai pada 2007-05-10.
- On the Beckham Watch...
- Susur galur keluarga David Beckham, disusun oleh Michael J. Wood.
- "Beckham's Hebrew tattoos". Femalefirst.com. http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/53732004.htm. Capaian 2007-01-23.
- The FA - Becks' Brimsdown boost, article from 24th September 2004 accessed 7th July 2007
- videos, promosi oleh Adidas
- "Moldova 0 - England 3". englandstats.com. http://www.englandstats.com/matchreport.php?mid=727. Capaian 2007-07-16.
- "English PFA Young Player Of The Year Award". napit.co.uk. http://www.napit.co.uk/viewus/infobank/football/awards/pfayoung.php. Capaian 2007-07-16.
- "England in World Cup 1998 Squad Records". englandfootballonline.com. http://www.englandfootballonline.com/CmpWC/CmpWC1998Squad.html. Capaian 2007-06-10.
- "Beckham Blasts Hoddle". Dispatch Online, 29 June 1998. http://www.dispatch.co.za/1998/06/29/sport/HODDLE.HTM.
- "Argentina 2-2 England", englandfc.com, 30 June 1998. URL accessed on 25 June 2006.
- "Simeone admits trying to get Beckham sent off". Rediff Sports, 19 May 2002. http://www.rediff.com/sports/2002/may/19wc3.htm.
- "Beckham's Darkest Hour". Article on official UEFA website. http://en.uefa.com/news/newsId=27844,printer.htmx.
- A reference to Brooklyn. "Leader -- Play games behind closed doors". New Statesman, 26 June 2000. http://www.newstatesman.com/200006260003.
- "Media sympathy for Beckham's gesture". BBC News, 14 June 2000. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/euro2000/teams/england/790657.stm.
- "David Beckham, Goodwill Ambassador". UNICEF official website. http://www.unicef.org.uk/celebrity/celebrity_biography.asp?celeb_id=27&nodeid=celeb27§ion=2.
- "England 1-0 Ecuador", BBC Sport, 25 June 2006. URL accessed on 25 June 2006.
- "Beckham quits as England captain", BBC Sport, 2 July 2006. URL accessed on 2 July 2006.
- This was an error on Beckham's part - he had played 94 times for England by this stage.
- "Terry named new England skipper". http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4782197.stm. Capaian 10 August.
- "Three's the magic number". TheFA.com. 2007-06-06. http://www.thefa.com/England/SeniorTeam/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2007/06/EstoniaEngland_report.htm. Capaian 2007-06-09.
- Becks and England suffer Wembley woe
- Beckham dismisses retirement talk, BBC Sport 2007-11-21. Retrieved on 2007-11-22.
- "Manchester United Legends - David Beckham". manutdzone.com. http://www.manutdzone.com/legends/DavidBeckham.htm. Capaian 2007-05-28.
- "Beckham will not play for Real again - Capello". chinadaily.com. 2007-01-14. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2007-01/14/content_782993.htm. Capaian 2007-05-28.
- "Coach says Beckham won't play again for Real Madrid". International Herald Time. 2007-01-13. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/01/13/sports/EU-SPT-SOC-Real-Madrid-Beckham.php. Capaian 2007-05-28.
- Beckham red card but joy for Sven, The Sunday Times, 9 October 2005. Retrieved on 9 April, 2007.
- David Beckham: Soccer's Metrosexual. TIME magazine.
- "The Celebrity 100". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/14/best-paid-celebrities-07celebrities_cz_lg_0614celeb_land.html. Capaian 2007-07-17.
- "Sun pips OK! to Posh wedding photos". BBC News, 6 July 1999. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1999/07/99/the_posh_wedding/387126.stm.
- "Wedded spice". BBC News, 5 July 1999. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1999/07/99/the_posh_wedding/385866.stm.
- "Beckham to stay in Spain". BBC News, 20 May 2004. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/3733607.stm.
- Beckham the worldwide brand, a June 2006 article from an Associated New Media website
- David Beckham Instinct
- The Beckhams: American Idols: W Feature Story on Style.com
- "2003 Year-End Google Zeitgeist". Google.com. http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist2003.html. , "2004 Year-End Google Zeitgeist". Google.com. http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist2004.html.
- The Beckhams Take Hollywood
- Victorial Beckham coming to America
- Hollywood breathlessly awaits Beckhams
- "To Rebecca, with love", Toronto Star, 26 January, 2007. Dicapai pada 2007-02-02.
- David Beckham: Fight Malaria by Donating a $10 Bed Net
- "Video: Juan Pablo Angel, David Beckham to Assist MLS W.O.R.K.S.". paddocktalk.com. 2007-08-18. http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=63413&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0. Capaian 2007-08-21.
- Bend It Like Beckham di Pangkalan Data Filem Internet
- Goal! 2: Living the Dream... di Pangkalan Data Filem Internet
- "David Beckham's Hollywood snub". askmen.com. 2007-03-02. http://www.askmen.com/gossip/david-beckham/david-beckham-hollywood-snub.html. Capaian 2007-08-15.
- "Beckham stands down". http://www.thefa.com/WorldCup2006/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2006/06/BeckhamStandsDown.htm. Capaian 2007-07-14.
- "England 1-0 Ecuador", BBC Sport, 25 June 2006. URL accessed on 25 June 2006.
- "Beckham's tattoo misspelt", BBC News, 28 November 2000. Dicapai pada 2006-06-27.
- "Beckham's tattoo sparks debate", BBC News, 22 May 2004. Dicapai pada 2006-06-27.
- "Becks' tatt-trick", Daily Star, 16 March 2005.
Pautan luar [sunting]
|Wikimedia Commons mempunyai media berkaitan: David Beckham|
- Laman Rasmi David Beckham
- Akademi David Beckham
- Tactical Profile at Football-Lineups.com
- David Beckham dalam Pangkalan Data Filem Internet (IMDb)
- David Beckham di People.com
- Profile on Manchester United Legends
- "Futbol Meets Football" adidas official video site
- "David Beckham's Soccer USA" TV series official video site
- Complete post-match press conference following MLS debut on 8/9/07/ at AOL Video
- Videos of David Beckham at LA Galaxy on mReplay
- On the Beckham Watch... 18 August 2007
- L.A. Rides Beckham Brilliance past D.C. 15 August 2007
- Beckham Makes Galaxy regular-season debut 9 August 2007
- Start of Something Big 22 July 2007
- Beckham all the talk at MLS All-Star game 19 July 2007
- Hollywood breathlessly awaits Beckhams 19 July 2007
- Fox TV announces new series "David Beckham's Soccer USA" 18 July 2007
- L.A. the spot for family man Beckham 15 July 2007
- MLS Behind the Net...video 13 July 2007
- Becks and Bucks at Forbes.com 6 July 2007
- Photos and Videos David Beckham
- French and Spanish website dedicated to David Beckham
- Brand It Like Beckham at CNNMoney.com 6 July 2007
- Beckham Advertising Blitz about to Begin 24 June 2007
|Pemain Muda Tahunan PFA
|Anugerah Bola Sepak Kelab UEFA
Pemain Tengah Terbaik
|Pemain Bola Sepak Kelab Tahunan
|Personaliti Tahunan BBC Sports
|Kapten bola sepak England
[[Kategori:Pemain Los Angeles Galaxy]